Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Salary / Benefits
Belongs to an amazing team, The only problem is the job security. This is one of the nice company I worked with. I enjoyed the team buildings and the company's fish activities.
Salary / Benefits
They value collaborative work within the employees. Integrity is one of their values. Emerson has a great working environment. You will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
The major challenge in performing my job is developing an effective strategy in managing my time to balance the demands of the sites I am currently handling.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is very good in Employee Engagement. Management are all good and professional. Charity works are also done. Year end party is great. Team building is financed.
Salary / Benefits
I can say that this was my training ground. I learned so much in this company like how to communicate well with my counterparts who're based in another country. Language barrier was hard but I overcame that difficulty. I also enjoyed the local and overseas travel (at our own expense) with my friends at work.
Salary / Benefits
The good things: People are so nice and the place is clean. It has a good ambiance and comfortable to work. The job is very challenging and interesting. The boss is good. My work mates are very supportive and caring.There's a lot of opportunities to learn. They prioritize internal applicants which are good for career growth. The management is pro-people, they listen to suggestions and empower employees to make decisions and lead. The challenges: What is difficult in my job was the high volume of invoices to be validated and process. Communicating with other site employees is one of the most challenging jobs because I need to adjust my attitude when talking to them especially for follow ups.
Pros
Pro- People
Salary / Benefits
The reason why I resigned on this company is because of the salary. I am not receiving enough salary to support the studies of my younger sister. The management is good. There is a lot of works here but I enjoyed the environment.
Salary / Benefits
I've worked here in the company for more than 9 years. The management decided to move the Financial Shared Services Function in Romania hence We and I was redundiated last 10 Oct 2016. The atmosphere including the co-workers and company management is very good. I enjoyed working in thee company and looking forward to find similar environment in the future.
Salary / Benefits
Transactional task. Handles and manage e-mails especially in addressing and resolving issues. I learned a lot not just a clerical work but a good training re analysis. Emerson has a good management. They are after the safety of their employees. My co-workers are good and fun to be with. The challenging part of my job is to manage your deliverables and handling customers queries. I enjoyed thanksgiving events
Pros
Hmo, Free food during Yearend closing, Fish activities, Yearend Party, Yearend party souveniers, Birthday freebies
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is the first company I have worked and as a fresh graduate back then, I have learned so much things not only in terms of knowledge but also as a reputable accountant. I have grown so much because of them. Work loads are tolerable because of good and friendly colleagues. I had enjoyed my two years stay there. I seek for a friend but they gave me family. I don't see any difficult part of the job there because Teamwork is always what we have and helps a lot on making the jobs easier and more fun. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is the analysis part and learning new things because it challenges me a lot and keeps motivated.
Pros
Daily Transportation Allowance and another Meals and Transpo allowance for Over Times rendered
Cons
Long hours of work