Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City99 reviews

Found 99 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,879 reviews

Fun place with family like environment.

Emerson is a great company. People are friendly and concern about one another. Management has an open door policy . My colleagues are approachable and helpful. Integrity is given importance at all times.

Stressful unfair management

I worked Emerson for almost 5years! They don't have any promotion. They hire someone who doesn't have no experience with the task. To be fair, they should have hire or promote someone who actualy on the same LOB not from the outside of the company. The management is really poor!

Pros

Poor experience

Cons

Poor experience

Home for 6 years

Benefits is good but salary is not competitive. Management is a bit off for me since they have a favoritism. What I really love about Emerson is the location, since I'm from Bulacan it's very accessible for me instead of working in Makati or Taguig.

Collaborative

Management were supportive, very collaborative teammates, the function has a large scope that you will be monitoring. Great place to start your career

Pros

Transpo allowances

Cons

Low yearly increase

Poor management

It's fun to work here at first before they made a lot of changes with the schedule, unequal opportunity for merit increase, longer processing of subsidies, etc. But my teammates are great and they are fun to work with.

Pros

Occasional food deliveries, higher offer for new hires, job security

Cons

Super late response from supervisors, managers, and auditors

Company's Culture

You will surely love the culture here at Emerson. In here, everyone is valued and considered. No one will be left behind. Leaders are easily talked to.

Good company for newbies

Good company for those people starting to build their career.Salary is averageBenefits are goodSlow career progress and took many yeras to get promoted.

Fun workplace

Work is fine, but it's the same thing everyday. Rest days will depend on your productivity - you'll get 2 rest days a week. Filing a VL is kind of hard since you'll have to look for a coverage.

Pros

Allowances, free food, blended wfh, wfh allowance

Cons

Some rest days will be weekdays

Productive and fun working place to work with

The management and workplace culture is nice because you won't feel that you are not fit for the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is that they let you own something that will be called yours.

Pros

Salary, Ot, 13th Month, Dental and Medical Benefits, HMO and other benefits

Cons

Long hours, weekend work

Good workplace

Working at this company will enhance your time management skills and I enjoy working here because all of my colleagues are friendly and very kind people.

Pros

Free coffee

Good experience

Lot of skills, training and promotions are really good and promising. It was fun working good. Good goos goos

Pros

Benefits, Hmo, location (Front of sm north)

Cons

Low basic salary

Good company but selective in terms of growth

Emerson is a good company to work with. Management are very approachable, friendly colleagues, and amazing benefits, especially on leaves and healthcare. Career growth is stagnant and it will depend on which department the mentor would want to grow. Some departments get more attention than others.

fun workplace

salary is adequate but not competitive. fun workplace. good leadership. lots of training opportunities. shifting schedule but they give high importance to work-life balance.

High expectations from employees with subpar pay

This is a good company for new grads looking for an experience. The field is highly competitive and seek for continuous improvement, but not a good place to stay for more than 4 years. For the amount of work load expected, the pay is not competitive, some leaders have a tendency to assume you’ll be willing to work more than whats expected (longer hours, going home on time is frowned upon) with no concern to work life balance. Any additional work load will be assumed OT vs assessing the criticality and prioritization. Corp events are mandatory, with minimal regards to those coming out of shift with no rest.

Pros

Clean office

Cons

Long hours, sub par pay

I have been promoted 4 times in the past 7 years.

I have been with Emerson for more than 7 years. I was hired as a contractual employee and was lucky enough to be absorbed. They hire highly trainable fresh grads but you also have to prove you can bring something to the table. English comm skills are important!It also has one of the best (if not the BEST) pandemic preparedness/response. We were able to transition to WFH immediately and none of businesses were compromised. Additional benefits were given due to WFH. Currently, we're on blended work setup with 2 days onsite in the QC office + 3 days WFH. Glad to be in a stable company during these uncertain times.

Good compensation and benefits

Emerson is true to its "support its people" core value. They always have an engagement with their people. You will meet a lot of good people here its just that there were some whom will not be as good as the others.

Nice place to work, but needs improvement

At first work was going well and it's as if the job that I was looking to set my career goal, everything was balanced and everyone is friendly, work environment was fair to be exact, however there are some areas that needs to be improved. Employees stick together for the most part of their careers, but neglects the opportunities and balance of growth.

Survive almost on your own.

The environment is good, the culture is excellent, however you can't rely on the leaders of the team. Self-study, No Mentorship, and the lead on my team gives 0 effort in learning the tools resulting to less effectiveness of the team.

World class culture. Sub par pay rate and benefits

The company would be perfect if they can pay their people right. But most of us stay because we love our job. You can find diversity and very easy to fit in.

Good Company

Very good workplace but job promotion takes really long time despite good performance. I really love the company culture, collaborative. They hire competent people.

Great overall. Just need to work on the Salary and Benefits a bit.

I have nothing but positive reviews on Emerson but the company has to improve a lot on competitiveness of the salary. Some colleagues/friends leave just cause of the salary and benefit not being on par with the market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Emerson in Quezon City

• Emerson
  • Quezon City
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?