Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Salary / Benefits
Great working environment - from the kind security guards, to workmates, superiors, and the workplace itself. Compensation was competitive. Work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
Such a great company. People are very accommodating and work-life balance is strictly implemented. They have Basketball league and Mobile Legends tournament.
Salary / Benefits
Has a good working environment, has a lot of things that you could learn. the office itself is has excellent facilities and approachable workmates that could help you.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Emerson allows you to learn the importance of discipline and planning your day. They immerse you on the industry and allows you to grow professionally.
Salary / Benefits
If you are looking for a company with great culture, opportunity and career, I believe that Emerson is a good option. Despite this, compensation is is way down the average.
Salary / Benefits
The schedule is good, you may change your shift if you have plans. Salary is average based on the market, and the same with benefits. They can only give what they can, and it will only depend on your satisfactory.
Salary / Benefits
Very fun work environment and plenty of room for professional growth. Leadership team both local and global are encouraging and considerate. Overall, an excellent company!
Salary / Benefits
- Good working environment - Flexible hours - Supporting Management Team - Management is approachable - Supports employees personal projects - Training for personal development are accessible
Salary / Benefits
I was trained and also by experience, talking to different nationalities abroad having their technical needs solved by providing them necessary product model they need at their site or plant. I enjoy troubleshooting whenever there are some cases that we need to fix and existing error.
Salary / Benefits
There were just family concerns that I had to resolve, when I left Emerson. Overall, Emerson was a good company that I can recommend to everyone. I like the culture there and the teamwork.
Salary / Benefits
They value collaborative work within the employees. Integrity is one of their values. Emerson has a great working environment. You will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
They provide good compensation and they value their employees by having team building and other activities that will engage employees and manager relationship.
Salary / Benefits
The company is very results and goal-driven. The employees treat each other fairly. Work-life balance is present as well. Extra-curricular activities make sure that the employees have a good time.
Pros
Family-bonding culture
Cons
mid-shift is challenging
Salary / Benefits
The major challenge in performing my job is developing an effective strategy in managing my time to balance the demands of the sites I am currently handling.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace environment at Emerson is great. Management is great, company respects each and everyone's culture. Enhanced my interpesonal skills, being keen to details, being accurate and efficient.
Salary / Benefits
Aside from our transportation allowance monthly, we are also receiving transportation subsidy in a daily basis that is also given every pay-out. We also have Perfect Attendance Incentives if we do not have any late or absent-without-leave in a month, this incentive is given month after the perfect attendance was made.
Salary / Benefits
Multitasking is my job and it includes; Tech Support, Administering Telecoms (Globe, Smart and PLDT) and Purchasing IT supplies. Its a challenge for to do the job very smooth. But my main function is System Analysis for IT.
Salary / Benefits
Best place to work at! Emerson cares about its employees. Pay is competitive and nothing would match their core values. Also, Quezon City location is perfect for those who are residing in Manila and North Area.
Salary / Benefits
I am very blessed to be part of Emerson for the past 5 moths and I would like to continue offering my service, but this time, related to my degree, which is BS in Petroleum Engineering. I really hope you would consider me.
Salary / Benefits
Nice workmates to work with I learned a lot of new things with this company. I met a different nationality. I was able to improve my skills on the type of work.
Pros
workmates are nice
Cons
rotating shift
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a fortune 500 company and is a very dynamic workplace where you are surrounded by intelligent and innovative professionals. Emerson offers a variety of opportunities so my experience allowed me to grow professionally and personally.