Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
The only company that I have worked that has planned training for all employees regardless of position or level. Performance based and no need to be in the office all the time.
Salary / Benefits
They prioritize the well being of their employees. They also offer good career advancement options. Salary is fair and they provide good trainings and workshops not just for leaders but for everyone.
Salary / Benefits
I worked for four years and my working place was great. I would recommend this to all since this is a great company. In addition this company provides career growth.
Salary / Benefits
Good work-life balance. Managers take care of their employees. Fun-filled work environment with great teammates. Emerson has structured yearly appraisal depending on performance. Very fair.
Salary / Benefits
I worked in a graveyard shift for 5 years because of North America timezone and it was tough. Had a good relationship with the team. It was fun as we have departmental activities every quarter.
Pros
Stable company
Cons
Worked in a graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a great company who cares for its employees. Our leadership gives us all the opportunities to go up our career ladder. Work environment is really exceptional and promotes collaboration in every thing that we do. The hardest part maybe of my job is maybe the workload but with the help of teammates, we can finish all tasks. I enjoy every part of my job in Emerson. A great company who cares for its people and has great company values.
Pros
Career Advancement
Cons
Long Time
Salary / Benefits
Company that values its people's growth and development. Enables employees to engage and take part on multiple company initiatives. At Emerson you feel valued.
Salary / Benefits
Emerson's core value is integrity and its great experience that everyone inside the organization were adopting to that kind of culture.. And the company is people-oriented.
Salary / Benefits
Nice environment to work. Good colleagues to be with. Good Compensation. Work Life balance. Good Health Benefits. Appreciated by managers. Safety is provided
Pros
Midyear and Yearly Compensation
Cons
Political
Salary / Benefits
My experience is mixed as I had both Philippines and international experience. My overall view of the company is a positive one, although they are not without their issues. Superior products, but the platform format of the business and underlying financial structure makes if difficult to move forward with solutions architecture without a fair amount of internal conflict and completion.Very heavy on ethics and we always paid a lot of attention to making sure out people had everything they needed to do their jobs in a team based environment. However, sometimes the work-life balance was compromised due to heavy work commitments.
Pros
Pleasant working environment
Cons
Long hours on unsociable shifts
Salary / Benefits
-Great learning experience and very challenging working environment. -Provides employees with first class in-depth training and seminars -The company is world class, simply put.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of Emerson family has a lot contribution with regards to my personal growth specifically boosting my intellectual capacity as a foreign language proofreader and translator, it's the shortest time being with the company as compared to all the companies I work with due to 6 months contract only. It is a project-based account wherein I am given the task to proofread all documents written in Chinese, carefully analyze all product descriptions and write-ups, with this type of job, I'm not only enjoying and loving it but also had the chance to improve my skills & learning ability, I will definitely miss my not so many colleagues who were all too busy and less interaction with workmates because of their complicated given projects to finish ahead of the stipulated time, so far it's our common dilemma having the most complicated products and finding solutions to promote it in the market, Emerson's management can be considered as great when it comes to new innovations and outstanding when it comes to new projects, I would love to get another free meal provided by the supervisors and head of the operations, I learned so much in my short stay at Emerson, talk about the not so strict breaks schedule as long as you've done your part reviewing, checking and proofreading your assigned files and papers.
Pros
definitely free meals and giveaway stuffs; long breaks
Cons
busted/ postponed projects or assignments
Salary / Benefits
Worked on mid-shift since we handle support for Europe, Middle East and Africa. Great place to learn the fundamentals of your engineering field. Great workplace environment. Awesome employee benefits.
Pros
Employee Benefits
Cons
Non
Salary / Benefits
Emerson Manila Shared Services is one of the most competitive companies to work for in the Manila area. This company has a great culture and is really committed to delivering superior service to customers. Everyone I worked with, in our various locations, were amazing. The management also takes time to help the community especially the elderly people which I think is awesome.
Salary / Benefits
For the last 450 hours of my internship, i gained so much work experience under EMERSON, Electric Asia located in the Philippines. They offered us tasks for interns that would really polish our learning as student who is still lacking of skills. They provided us jobs that's handled in the real IT industry.
Cons
8 Hours
Salary / Benefits
Being an employee of Emerson was quite an experience. I've learned a lot about different cultures since the company serves a number of clients all around the world. As a Software Test Manager, I was given an opportunity to handle a group of software testers and provide them the tools and training they need to progress their career. I also learned how to manage resources for large projects and provide project status to upper management. Another responsibility I had was to make sure that the people under me gets evaluated for their annual performance, and make sure that the budget allotted to my team is adequate. I had done a number of training classes about Emerson's products and about skills/competencies development.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things with Emerson and to mention my colleagues are helpful with each other. The hardest part of the job is you have to multi-task. What I enjoy the most when I worked there is not only the company but the people I'm working with.
Salary / Benefits
Belongs to an amazing team, The only problem is the job security. This is one of the nice company I worked with. I enjoyed the team buildings and the company's fish activities.
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work at. Good environment with good people. Provides a good work-life balance. They provide good training for employees, in house and out of the country, They take care of people generally.
Salary / Benefits
the company provides training for employee's personal & career development both local and abroad (other sites). a very employee friendly workplace.
Salary / Benefits
If I would grade Emerson as an employer and company? I would give them an A+ rate. It's a workplace wherein you can be at home with. Everyone is nice even the big bosses. You can feel that you're on a big family when you are at work. There's no intimidation. We respect each other no matter what the rank is. One thing I really admire about Emerson, is that, it is a company with high regards with ethics and integrity and the fact that they are very transparent when it comes to the business' status. Everything is organized, everything you need to know about your job function, how will you get promoted, etc is laid out to you. There were no race or religion discrimination; everybody is treated fairly. Salary and benefits is above average. And most especially, there is a work life balance. Once you started working for Emerson, you will find it very hard to leave.
Pros
bonuses, incentives, perks and activities like sports and team buildings.