Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews in Mandaluyong

Salary / Benefits
Work and life balance in the company is strictly followed. The company gives the employees the benefit of flexibility and conducts bi-monthly employee engagements to effectively promote camaraderie and improve employee relations.
Salary / Benefits
It's a US Company it's a grave yard shift or night shift. It's been a big adjustment for me at first because of the schedule but on the latter part of it I find it easy. Basically we took calls and provide the price and availability of the item that the customer needs. We handle plumbing tools and some part of it. Bolts and Nuts are also included and parts of the plumbings tools.
Pros
There's always a Fish Friday or activity
Cons
Not much long hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and good place to build your career. Nice work environment, good people and very professional. Global exposure and diverse culture. Good training as well.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly workplace Well diverse employee Very active in foundation Very generous annual salary increase Provides tranportation allowance if you are on night shift
Pros
Friendly workplace and diverse culture
Cons
No clear career path
Salary / Benefits
The reason why I resigned on this company is because of the salary. I am not receiving enough salary to support the studies of my younger sister. The management is good. There is a lot of works here but I enjoyed the environment.
Salary / Benefits
I've worked here in the company for more than 9 years. The management decided to move the Financial Shared Services Function in Romania hence We and I was redundiated last 10 Oct 2016. The atmosphere including the co-workers and company management is very good. I enjoyed working in thee company and looking forward to find similar environment in the future.
Salary / Benefits
I learned many technical knowledge and were updated. Opportunities to travel around the world and meeting people of different nationality enhancing social interactions that develops my personality as an engineer and as a person as well.
Pros
Free travel
Cons
career opportunity
Salary / Benefits
For almost 4 months working their as an SQA intern, I learned so many things, not just on my job but being how to be a professional employee. My supervisor teach me how to be an ethical person inside the corporate world. I boost my confidence because we had a conference meeting every monday and wednesday meeting with our lead SQA in North America.
Pros
Good working environment and allowance
Salary / Benefits
The goals of the employee training or development program are clear and employees are involved in determining the knowledge, skills and abilities to be learned. The employees are participating in activities during the learning process.Work experiences and knowledge that employees bring to each learning situation are used as a resource. Also employees are given an opportunity to reinforce what they learn by practicing, learning environment is informal, safe, supportive and individual employee is shown respect.
Salary / Benefits
One can earn a decent salary from this job but at the expense of damage to your body due to the punishing hours and changes in shifts i.e. from morning shift to evening shift in a span of a month. Such shifting prevents an individual from getting into a rhythm. I have never experienced such poor health due to lack of rest and sleep in my entire existence.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Poor shifting and fickle work shift schedules
Salary / Benefits
My kind of work is toxic and stressful everyday. Aside from being short handed, a huge spike on requests and volume of calls come in during these season. We mainly support industrial type of business, which is well-know all over the world. Moreover, a lot of customers depend on us and expect excellent service, Given that situation, I am in great awe and in deep gratitude to my co-workers who have been very supportive and understanding, as they extend their time to help me with some of my requests to complete it in a timely manner. Aside from that, despite of the busy day, they find time loosen up and joke around, which lighten up my day and make me more productive. I consider my colleagues as my close friends and we actually treat each other as a family.
Pros
Fun filled work environment
Cons
Challenging work location
Salary / Benefits
good working environment, good leader, work/life balance indeed. people are easy to work with, have time to enjoy company of teamates.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoyed my stay in Emerson, they let me enhance my skills more. They let me experience real life situations. They are very fun to work with. I really had fun.
Pros
Productive and Fun workplace
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Great training provided by the company to improve people management skills and work/life balance. Glad to work with wonderful bosses and team members.
Salary / Benefits
With my present employer, I was able to learn and adapt which really helps me to be more of an effective and efficient work personnel: 1. Fast Paced Working Environment 2. Good Working Relationship with my Point of Contact (POC) and Co Employees 3. MS Office Proficiency (MS Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint etc)
Pros
Stretch Assignments, Good Working Environment
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Nice working environment but limited advancement in career
Salary / Benefits
Working in a multi national company give great learnings and trainings.
Salary / Benefits
I was on midshift when I accepted the job with Emerson but I have to accept graveyard shift for the expansion and there was an opportunity for promotion. I learned a lot of skills and I was also sent to many tranings during my stay. I love my job and the people I work with. The company's goal and career opportunity is there but I have to stay in graveyard which is not healthy for long term.
Pros
job security and career
Cons
graveyard shift and low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Strategic sourcing capabilities is top notch, work ethic of most employees are great and inspiring.