Emerson
Information from Emerson:

Emerson Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,581 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Great working environment - from the kind security guards, to workmates, superiors, and the workplace itself.
Compensation was competitive.

Work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
I have worked with EMERSON from 2005 to 2020. Great people to work with. I had great experience working in oil and gas metering. Deqling with Clients of different cultures in Asia Pacific region.
Salary / Benefits
This company is perpetually 20 years behind, thinks that customers won't mind bad pricing and service since they are often category leaders. Works well if you are a lifer or a chosen one. Do yourself a favor and get out now or don't join.
Salary / Benefits
Good work environment, friendly staff, understanding management.
You are given the tools to do your job and access to manager for assistance. Everyone gets along.
Salary / Benefits
A lot of really good people work their but management is far less than acceptable.

The honeymoon period of getting hired is short lived then the reality of poor management sets in.

All talk and tenured protectionism makes personal growth a check box review.
Pros
Not many if any.
Cons
Too political and current management is beyond repair.
July 1, 2020
Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. Integrity and supporting our people are a part of our core values and it appears we have fallen short. We are always targeting continuous improvement and any additional feedback you would be willing to share would be helpful for us. You can contact us at Indeed.feedback@emerson.com or contact our ethics team at https://www.emerson.com/en-us/investors/corporate-governance/ethics-and-compliance.
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to braze had an excellent teacher. We dis water rigs which pumped water threw the air conditioners to cool the buildings. I loved this job.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
They took the company to mexico
Salary / Benefits
Many strong points compared to other manufacturing jobs in the area. Managers promised more than they could deliver. They don't live in a perfect world so no hard feelings there. Pay was a bit on the light side. Excellent day to day atmosphere. Most coworkers were a pleasure to work beside. Clean and neat place. Most telling perhaps is of all the manufacturing jobs I've had that is the one I'd go back to when the economy recovers... if it was offered.
Pros
Clean, neat, generally respected by coworkers.
Cons
The location does not appear to have a strong future. Typical Michigan.
July 1, 2020
Hi there- we appreciate your feedback about your time at Emerson. It is of utmost importance to us that we create a collaborative, safe and positive atmosphere and it sounds like you were able to experience that during your time with us! We have long terms plans to stay in this area and perhaps our paths will cross again in the future. Thank you for your contributions!
Salary / Benefits
The Baby Boomer managers that have since left were amazing The generation of managers now in place are pathetic They care more about themselves than the employees A classic sign of how a boss type operates vs a leader Emerson should seriously consider an overhaul of the first 3 levels of management A simple personality test result review would clearly point this out
Pros
Some job security
Cons
The first 3 levels of management care more about themselves than the employees
Salary / Benefits
Denigran a la gente y negrean demasiado , es una empresa con poco muy poco valor humano.
Pros
no hay ningún pro
Cons
Negrean mucho
Salary / Benefits
The office is very modern and you can work sat down or stood up. The staff are friendly as are the Management. Modern staff canteen. Lots of activity days to promote a healthy working environment
Pros
Great Facilities
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Emerson?
Salary / Benefits
Politics company with favorites being profited and promoted. Useless director who feels lay offs is the only option. Leave as soon as possible as this will spoil career.
Salary / Benefits
É uma empresa ótima para trabalhar. Bom ambiente e clima de trabalho.
Pros
Estabilidade
Salary / Benefits
Emerson is a great company to work for. Their company culture has been described as "all inclusive" and "overwhelmingly positive." I would highly recommend them to anyone!
June 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We love hearing from happy employees like you. Thank you for being a valuable part of our team!
Salary / Benefits
The good was the Job and learning something new all the time!!! Just a lot of politics. A lot of people that were stuck up and thank they're better than others!!
Pros
Learn something new daily are even weekly
Cons
The people are rude
June 17, 2020
We appreciate your feedback and take your concerns seriously. We apologize that you had this experience with us. As a company, we strive to create a collaborative, positive and diverse work environment and it sounds like we have failed in your experience with us. If you are interested in sharing more you may contact us at indeed.feedback@emerson.com.
Salary / Benefits
Place to work with However being MNC you have to be ready for 24X7 Work life balance is not as easy as you perceive
At factory level where I worked 24 years, absolutely collaborative and enjoyable environment
Salary / Benefits
Was a good place to work from the perspective of the work and most of the people. Great products and a good industry although O&G work is likely in decline. But very political and a lot of empire building and Áustralian weird business practices
Salary / Benefits
Ofrece excelente oportunidades de superación, protección personal, mucha transparencia en la información,
Salary / Benefits
Have a lot of ambitions and hope they can achieve them. They actively upgrade from within and have a progressive attitude. The benefits are good. If you have the right attitude you can go far.
Salary / Benefits
The company's union (which is suppose to represent people in the union) dont do as good as a job and don't seem to care about people in the union. Just a word for the wise if you need the unions help dont get your hopes up! The management at Emerson is awful, they will move you without any notification, and they don't care about anyone with disabilities.
June 17, 2020
We appreciate your candid feedback and we are very disappointed to hear of some of the cons mentioned. We value each of our employees and prioritize a positive culture and work environment that allows for equal opportunities for everyone. We believe in our products and our people. Fostering a nurturing work environment that allows all of us to be successful and provide excellent experiences is of utmost importance to us as an employer. Your honest feedback is appreciated as we are always striving to be better. We’d like to hear more about your concerns. Please reach out to us at indeed.feedback@emerson.com.
Salary / Benefits
My experience at Emerson it's a positive one. I worked with some hard working people, with a lot of experience who where wiling to share their knowledge. I took the decision to search for a new job because I want to learn new things and to be able to develop new skils.
Salary / Benefits
Lo que mas me gustó de trabajar en Emerson fue la oportunidad de aprender que me daban.