Emerson
Emerson Employee Review

informative and fun work place

July 3, 2017
Mainly i am responsible in processing orders, dealing with customers via e-mail and telephone. i have learned a lot in terms of high level customer service. The management is very supportive, they see to it that we have enough training before we handle one task. i can say that one of the hardest part of my job was if there are critical deliveries and we do not have stock in our warehouse. The most enjoyable part of my job is that, we can have fun during working hours especially in our break time.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free dinner, good benefits
Cons
distance from my home
October 30, 2020
Order Management Specialist (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Such a great company. People are very accommodating and work-life balance is strictly implemented. They have Basketball league and Mobile Legends tournament.
October 18, 2020
Recruitment Associate (Former Employee) - Metro Manila, Philippines
It was my first company after college. The senior members of the team were easy to approach and gave guidance, but there was no micro-management. Like many companies ramping up, there were a lot of deliverables and pressure from stakeholders so overtime hours were a norm.
September 18, 2020
Senior Engineer - Data Center Solutions (Former Employee) - Pasig
If you are technically-inclined with interest in business operations at a global level, Emerson is great environment to be in. A good deal of the employees are talented engineers and very competent professionals. It is far from perfect though, as some KPIs are not properly established and monitored.
Pros
Pantry for every office. Food services concessionaire within premises.
Cons
Very tedious long hours.
  1. informative and fun work place