Emerson
Emerson Employee Review

Happiest workplace I've been

December 3, 2016
If I would grade Emerson as an employer and company? I would give them an A+ rate. It's a workplace wherein you can be at home with. Everyone is nice even the big bosses. You can feel that you're on a big family when you are at work. There's no intimidation. We respect each other no matter what the rank is. One thing I really admire about Emerson, is that, it is a company with high regards with ethics and integrity and the fact that they are very transparent when it comes to the business' status. Everything is organized, everything you need to know about your job function, how will you get promoted, etc is laid out to you. There were no race or religion discrimination; everybody is treated fairly. Salary and benefits is above average. And most especially, there is a work life balance. Once you started working for Emerson, you will find it very hard to leave.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
bonuses, incentives, perks and activities like sports and team buildings.
December 31, 2019
Same roleSame location
Rosemount Flame and Gas Order Management Administrator (Former Employee) - Manila
They prioritize the well being of their employees. They also offer good career advancement options. Salary is fair and they provide good trainings and workshops not just for leaders but for everyone.
October 9, 2019
Same role
Specialist 1, Order Entry Administrator (Current Employee) - Quezon City
Workplace environment at Emerson is great. Management is great, company respects each and everyone's culture. Enhanced my interpesonal skills, being keen to details, being accurate and efficient.
December 13, 2020
Same location
Phone Support Specialist II (Former Employee) - Manila
Not strict and very pro-employeePhones and personal stuffs are allowed on floorGreat salary package plus transpo, rice, clothing allowancesTaxi allowance is huge and non taxableAttendance and accuracy IncentivesFree stuffs and foods15 VL (6 is convertible to cash) + 15 SLMid year and 13th month payGood year end parties and team buildingsBosses are all approachable-open door policy
Cons
Promotions and Favoritisms
  1. Happiest workplace I've been