Emerson
Emerson Employee Review

Excellent Cafeteria on the 12th floor and awesome facility

March 1, 2018
Being part of Emerson family has a lot contribution with regards to my personal growth specifically boosting my intellectual capacity as a foreign language proofreader and translator, it's the shortest time being with the company as compared to all the companies I work with due to 6 months contract only. It is a project-based account wherein I am given the task to proofread all documents written in Chinese, carefully analyze all product descriptions and write-ups, with this type of job, I'm not only enjoying and loving it but also had the chance to improve my skills & learning ability, I will definitely miss my not so many colleagues who were all too busy and less interaction with workmates because of their complicated given projects to finish ahead of the stipulated time, so far it's our common dilemma having the most complicated products and finding solutions to promote it in the market, Emerson's management can be considered as great when it comes to new innovations and outstanding when it comes to new projects, I would love to get another free meal provided by the supervisors and head of the operations, I learned so much in my short stay at Emerson, talk about the not so strict breaks schedule as long as you've done your part reviewing, checking and proofreading your assigned files and papers.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
definitely free meals and giveaway stuffs; long breaks
Cons
busted/ postponed projects or assignments
December 31, 2019
Same location
Rosemount Flame and Gas Order Management Administrator (Former Employee) - Manila
They prioritize the well being of their employees. They also offer good career advancement options. Salary is fair and they provide good trainings and workshops not just for leaders but for everyone.
July 24, 2019
Order Entry Specialist (Former Employee) - Manila
I worked for four years and my working place was great. I would recommend this to all since this is a great company. In addition this company provides career growth.
July 19, 2019
Engineer 1, Technical Documentation (Former Employee) - Manila, Philippines
The only company that I have worked that has planned training for all employees regardless of position or level. Performance based and no need to be in the office all the time.
  1. Excellent Cafeteria on the 12th floor and awesome facility