Emerson
Emerson Employee Review

Consider It Solved

August 23, 2017
Being an employee of Emerson was quite an experience. I've learned a lot about different cultures since the company serves a number of clients all around the world. As a Software Test Manager, I was given an opportunity to handle a group of software testers and provide them the tools and training they need to progress their career. I also learned how to manage resources for large projects and provide project status to upper management. Another responsibility I had was to make sure that the people under me gets evaluated for their annual performance, and make sure that the budget allotted to my team is adequate. I had done a number of training classes about Emerson's products and about skills/competencies development.
4.0Salary / Benefits
December 31, 2019
Same location
Rosemount Flame and Gas Order Management Administrator (Former Employee) - Manila
They prioritize the well being of their employees. They also offer good career advancement options. Salary is fair and they provide good trainings and workshops not just for leaders but for everyone.
July 24, 2019
Order Entry Specialist (Former Employee) - Manila
I worked for four years and my working place was great. I would recommend this to all since this is a great company. In addition this company provides career growth.
July 19, 2019
Engineer 1, Technical Documentation (Former Employee) - Manila, Philippines
The only company that I have worked that has planned training for all employees regardless of position or level. Performance based and no need to be in the office all the time.