Emerson

Emerson Employee Reviews

Found 195 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,612 reviews

Good challenge and experience for freshers

It was my first company after college. The senior members of the team were easy to approach and gave guidance, but there was no micro-management. Like many companies ramping up, there were a lot of deliverables and pressure from stakeholders so overtime hours were a norm.

Management has issues

Got assigned to a large marketing group. Great teammates and point of contacts abroad are very supportive. I wish current ops manager is different though. Lots of people leaving due to same issues with this management. Not really good for Emerson PH.

Pros

Learnings from point of contacts abroad

Cons

Below avg salary, not the best place if you are in mktng

Terrible company

They're salary is so low which doesn't make sense because they're so demanding and have a lot of rules and will penalize you for simple things like sitting at the wrong station. Its hot in the PH but the want you to wear formal attire instead of smart casuals which doesn't make sense because they don't even pay me enough to afford casual clothes. Talk about exploitation.

Bad management

No work life balance. Poor employee management. Not enough man power. Insufficient work training with short turnover period. But company benefits and assitance are ok.

Pros

Company bemefits and assistance

Cons

No work life balance

Great Company

Not strict and very pro-employeePhones and personal stuffs are allowed on floorGreat salary package plus transpo, rice, clothing allowancesTaxi allowance is huge and non taxableAttendance and accuracy IncentivesFree stuffs and foods15 VL (6 is convertible to cash) + 15 SLMid year and 13th month payGood year end parties and team buildingsBosses are all approachable-open door policy

Cons

Promotions and Favoritisms

stressful, toxic

my friend helped me to enter the company. i have no choice, doesn't permit l relationships between their employees. minimum salary given. easy interview

Work life balance. Friendly colleauges

Such a great company. People are very accommodating and work-life balance is strictly implemented. They have Basketball league and Mobile Legends tournament.

Fast paced and very competitive environment

If you are technically-inclined with interest in business operations at a global level, Emerson is great environment to be in. A good deal of the employees are talented engineers and very competent professionals. It is far from perfect though, as some KPIs are not properly established and monitored.

Pros

Pantry for every office. Food services concessionaire within premises.

Cons

Very tedious long hours.

Productive and fun workplace

I really like working with Emerson as the company promotes a work-life balance. Additionally, they are consistent with the quarterly performance empowerment program (reviews) where coaching and mentoring is practiced and areas for improvement are supported.I have learned from Emerson to always be focused and be present in your job. I had a great time working in Emerson because they became my second home and my family.

Best Company I have Joined

The culture and camaraderie of the people in Emerson is exceptional. Had a wonderful time in my stay there for four years. It is an amazing experience. And when there is a problem, Consider it Solved.

Excellent!

Has a good working environment, has a lot of things that you could learn. the office itself is has excellent facilities and approachable workmates that could help you.

Good working environment

Great working environment - from the kind security guards, to workmates, superiors, and the workplace itself. Compensation was competitive. Work-life balance.

Fun and Collaborative Workplace

Working in Emerson allows you to learn the importance of discipline and planning your day. They immerse you on the industry and allows you to grow professionally.

Great Company but...

If you are looking for a company with great culture, opportunity and career, I believe that Emerson is a good option. Despite this, compensation is is way down the average.

Work/life Balance

The schedule is good, you may change your shift if you have plans. Salary is average based on the market, and the same with benefits. They can only give what they can, and it will only depend on your satisfactory.

Fun workplace and excellent management

Very fun work environment and plenty of room for professional growth. Leadership team both local and global are encouraging and considerate. Overall, an excellent company!

Management is keen on promoting work-life balance.

- Good working environment - Flexible hours - Supporting Management Team - Management is approachable - Supports employees personal projects - Training for personal development are accessible

What I learned at work.

I was trained and also by experience, talking to different nationalities abroad having their technical needs solved by providing them necessary product model they need at their site or plant. I enjoy troubleshooting whenever there are some cases that we need to fix and existing error.

I was happy with Emerson.

There were just family concerns that I had to resolve, when I left Emerson. Overall, Emerson was a good company that I can recommend to everyone. I like the culture there and the teamwork.

Co-learn

They value collaborative work within the employees. Integrity is one of their values. Emerson has a great working environment. You will learn a lot.

Good work life balance and culture.

They prioritize the well being of their employees. They also offer good career advancement options. Salary is fair and they provide good trainings and workshops not just for leaders but for everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1K

3.6Salary / Benefits
  • Emerson
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?