Emerson
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Emerson Employee Reviews

Philippines178 reviews
Good working environment
Great working environment - from the kind security guards, to workmates, superiors, and the workplace itself.
Compensation was competitive.

Work-life balance.
Excellent!
Has a good working environment, has a lot of things that you could learn.

the office itself is has excellent facilities and approachable workmates that could help you.
Fun and Collaborative Workplace
Working in Emerson allows you to learn the importance of discipline and planning your day. They immerse you on the industry and allows you to grow professionally.
Great Company but...
If you are looking for a company with great culture, opportunity and career, I believe that Emerson is a good option. Despite this, compensation is is way down the average.
Work/life Balance
The schedule is good, you may change your shift if you have plans.
Salary is average based on the market, and the same with benefits. They can only give what they can, and it will only depend on your satisfactory.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace and excellent management
Very fun work environment and plenty of room for professional growth.
Leadership team both local and global are encouraging and considerate. Overall, an excellent company!
Salary / Benefits
Management is keen on promoting work-life balance.
- Good working environment
- Flexible hours

- Supporting Management Team

- Management is approachable

- Supports employees personal projects

- Training for personal development are accessible
What I learned at work.
I was trained and also by experience, talking to different nationalities abroad having their technical needs solved by providing them necessary product model they need at their site or plant. I enjoy troubleshooting whenever there are some cases that we need to fix and existing error.
Salary / Benefits
I was happy with Emerson.
There were just family concerns that I had to resolve, when I left Emerson. Overall, Emerson was a good company that I can recommend to everyone. I like the culture there and the teamwork.
Co-learn
They value collaborative work within the employees. Integrity is one of their values. Emerson has a great working environment. You will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Good work life balance and culture.
They prioritize the well being of their employees. They also offer good career advancement options. Salary is fair and they provide good trainings and workshops not just for leaders but for everyone.
The people are competitive
They provide good compensation and they value their employees by having team building and other activities that will engage employees and manager relationship.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and everyone treats each other like a family
The company is very results and goal-driven. The employees treat each other fairly. Work-life balance is present as well. Extra-curricular activities make sure that the employees have a good time.
Pros
Family-bonding culture
Cons
mid-shift is challenging
Salary / Benefits
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON, I have a very positive relationship with my team lead, manager and my friends at work.
But I now feel the time has come for a new and fresh challenge whereby my skills and experiences are utilized effectively. Although I am still highly effective in my current role as Application Engineer. I know that I have lots to offer and I would like a new challenge where I can take on more responsibility and more accountable for my actions.
Fun
The major challenge in performing my job is developing an effective strategy in managing my time to balance the demands of the sites I am currently handling.
A great company
Workplace environment at Emerson is great. Management is great, company respects each and everyone's culture. Enhanced my interpesonal skills, being keen to details, being accurate and efficient.
Fair Salary and Incentives
Aside from our transportation allowance monthly, we are also receiving transportation subsidy in a daily basis that is also given every pay-out. We also have Perfect Attendance Incentives if we do not have any late or absent-without-leave in a month, this incentive is given month after the perfect attendance was made.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Emerson is the best working experience in my entire career. Multitasking is my job.
Multitasking is my job and it includes; Tech Support, Administering Telecoms (Globe, Smart and PLDT) and Purchasing IT supplies. Its a challenge for to do the job very smooth. But my main function is System Analysis for IT.
Salary / Benefits
A company with admirable core values
Best place to work at!

Emerson cares about its employees. Pay is competitive and nothing would match their core values. Also, Quezon City location is perfect for those who are residing in Manila and North Area.
Salary / Benefits
They value the people. I love my work-mates, they're not toxic.
I am very blessed to be part of Emerson for the past 5 moths and I would like to continue offering my service, but this time, related to my degree, which is BS in Petroleum Engineering. I really hope you would consider me.
Workplace is fun but
Workplace is great. The vibes and atmosphere is great. Colleagues are friendly and employees helped each other. Management is a bit secretive when it comes to what is happening around.
Pros
colleagues are great to work with.
Cons
graveyard shift
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emerson. Our community is ready to answer.