Emerson
Coronavirus update
Information from Emerson:

Emerson Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was my first company after college. The senior members of the team were easy to approach and gave guidance, but there was no micro-management. Like many companies ramping up, there were a lot of deliverables and pressure from stakeholders so overtime hours were a norm.
Salary / Benefits
If you are technically-inclined with interest in business operations at a global level, Emerson is great environment to be in. A good deal of the employees are talented engineers and very competent professionals. It is far from perfect though, as some KPIs are not properly established and monitored.
Pros
Pantry for every office. Food services concessionaire within premises.
Cons
Very tedious long hours.
Salary / Benefits
The culture and camaraderie of the people in Emerson is exceptional. Had a wonderful time in my stay there for four years. It is an amazing experience. And when there is a problem, Consider it Solved.
Salary / Benefits
Has a good working environment, has a lot of things that you could learn. the office itself is has excellent facilities and approachable workmates that could help you.
Salary / Benefits
Great working environment - from the kind security guards, to workmates, superiors, and the workplace itself. Compensation was competitive. Work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Emerson allows you to learn the importance of discipline and planning your day. They immerse you on the industry and allows you to grow professionally.
Salary / Benefits
If you are looking for a company with great culture, opportunity and career, I believe that Emerson is a good option. Despite this, compensation is is way down the average.
Salary / Benefits
The schedule is good, you may change your shift if you have plans. Salary is average based on the market, and the same with benefits. They can only give what they can, and it will only depend on your satisfactory.
Salary / Benefits
Very fun work environment and plenty of room for professional growth. Leadership team both local and global are encouraging and considerate. Overall, an excellent company!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Emerson?
Salary / Benefits
- Good working environment - Flexible hours - Supporting Management Team - Management is approachable - Supports employees personal projects - Training for personal development are accessible
Salary / Benefits
I was trained and also by experience, talking to different nationalities abroad having their technical needs solved by providing them necessary product model they need at their site or plant. I enjoy troubleshooting whenever there are some cases that we need to fix and existing error.
Salary / Benefits
There were just family concerns that I had to resolve, when I left Emerson. Overall, Emerson was a good company that I can recommend to everyone. I like the culture there and the teamwork.
Salary / Benefits
They value collaborative work within the employees. Integrity is one of their values. Emerson has a great working environment. You will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
They prioritize the well being of their employees. They also offer good career advancement options. Salary is fair and they provide good trainings and workshops not just for leaders but for everyone.
Salary / Benefits
They provide good compensation and they value their employees by having team building and other activities that will engage employees and manager relationship.
Salary / Benefits
The company is very results and goal-driven. The employees treat each other fairly. Work-life balance is present as well. Extra-curricular activities make sure that the employees have a good time.
Pros
Family-bonding culture
Cons
mid-shift is challenging
Salary / Benefits
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at EMERSON, I have a very positive relationship with my team lead, manager and my friends at work. But I now feel the time has come for a new and fresh challenge whereby my skills and experiences are utilized effectively. Although I am still highly effective in my current role as Application Engineer. I know that I have lots to offer and I would like a new challenge where I can take on more responsibility and more accountable for my actions.
Salary / Benefits
The major challenge in performing my job is developing an effective strategy in managing my time to balance the demands of the sites I am currently handling.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace environment at Emerson is great. Management is great, company respects each and everyone's culture. Enhanced my interpesonal skills, being keen to details, being accurate and efficient.
Salary / Benefits
Aside from our transportation allowance monthly, we are also receiving transportation subsidy in a daily basis that is also given every pay-out. We also have Perfect Attendance Incentives if we do not have any late or absent-without-leave in a month, this incentive is given month after the perfect attendance was made.
Salary / Benefits
Multitasking is my job and it includes; Tech Support, Administering Telecoms (Globe, Smart and PLDT) and Purchasing IT supplies. Its a challenge for to do the job very smooth. But my main function is System Analysis for IT.