EMD Technologies Philippines Inc

EMD Technologies Philippines Inc Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I developed my problem-solving skills that go above and beyond my line of work and have a procedural mindset even in a difficult situation. Also, the ability to work with others.
Salary / Benefits
I have experience is a good skills to work and 5's safety's rules are very important to me and i oparet the Armature A'ssy machin and i double check the size of the quality standard
Salary / Benefits
company provide a lot of benefits but what mostly technician needs are salary so they can take home more money for their family, but in EMD technologies philippine inc. the basic salary of employee specially skilled employee are not enough for the amount of work they do on the company. if a co worker is absent other employee is force to take their role and work double than they usually have to do.
Salary / Benefits
I started to work there as ojt but when i got absorbed my salary only increase 500.. The technician are lacking so you need to work extra over your regular duties to provide support on other area with out additional pay. And lately some of the technicians privilege are being revoke that cause extra stress on technician.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace and it has a great working environment, and good benefits.My coworkers are funny and at the same time they are really good at their job and the team leaders the supervisors are very hand-on and kind.
Pros
free shuttle, uniform
Cons
early working hour
Salary / Benefits
I've work as production operator in my second work as a first timer for being a production operator's I say I have a lot of nervous because I don't know what to do in the first place but its only for the beginning I enjoying my work there for almost half a year.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Operators were nice. Although being a group leader here is hard because everything is self-explanatory. You have to learn everything by yourself. But overall, it was a nice experience for me.
Pros
Meal subsidy, free shuttle
Cons
4-2 schedule. shifting hours also.
Salary / Benefits
It has good compensation benefits and it has a good working environment ,though it's not perfect but still it has excellency in terms of productivity.
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
shifting schedules