EMAPTA

EMAPTA Employee Reviews for Operations Manager

Operations Manager3 reviews
Philippines3 reviews

EMAPTA My Work Family

I've been working with EMAPTA for over 2 years now and am very happy. They have great offices, our office is new and has a gym. In the pandemic they allowed work from home, for me I prefer working in the office because I live near and feel safe in the office and like to be around people. The support team is the best they really care about us and are always there. They organize online events and empower women. I work directly with the client and we have a great relationship, they respect us Filipinos and we are part of the company events in Australia it feels like we are part of them.

Pros

Flexible Work Hours, Equal Opportunities, Women Empowerment

Cons

None that I can think of

January 10, 2022
Thank you for sharing your awesome experience at Emapta with our support teams and your client!

Caution before plunging in

CEO should be able to understand and know how their down lines operate. Totally inappropriate, unprofessional. Majority of staffers doesn't have any idea how to do their respective roles.

November 8, 2020
Thank you for your review. We’re very sorry to hear this about your experience. We believe your feedback will be in helpful on how we can improve, so please feel free to contact us at hello@emapta.com to discuss these concerns. We wish you the best.

EMAPTA the best!

* Very productive and fun workplace * CEO is very approachable * The best office I've ever had * Offers leadership training for free * Complete amenities

September 20, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your employment at EMAPTA. We are proud of our office facilities and we will continue to improve and update them to cater to everyone’s needs. Our CEO, Tim says hi!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMAPTA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about EMAPTA in popular locations

• EMAPTA
  • Operations Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?