EMAPTA

EMAPTA Employee Reviews for Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer3 reviews
Philippines3 reviews

- great and friendly workmates- respects work-life balance- good salary and benefits- good managers- nice office sites- flexible- gives out free educational seminars

Pros

free coffee and nice office

Cons

no cons so far

Exciting, Advanced, Work-life balance

Coming from a local company, Emapta is a work place where you'll feel the excitement along your journey, Because their are lots of premium talents that you'll be collaborating with along the way. It means new learnings, new ideas that will boost your self confidence and the work-life balance is highly observed here. Also, their system is also advanced and the HR's are all accommodating and nice. You'll feel part of Emapta family even on your first day.

Official response from EMAPTA

May 31, 2022
Thank you for the amazing review, and we're glad that you have felt right at home with our family! We look forward to providing you with more career and learning opportunities.

Great compensation but no career growth and security

Depending on your assigned account, you get to have a great starting salary but after years of great service, some clients just doesn't give any bonuses and raise. Career growth is questionable.

Official response from EMAPTA

November 8, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that this was your experience with one of our clients. We’re continuously improving our processes and structure to accommodate long-term career growth not only through role mobility but also professional development programs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMAPTA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

EMAPTA Reviews by Location

Learn about EMAPTA in popular locations

• EMAPTA