EMAPTA

EMAPTA Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews

Easy work load, not stressful. Very nice POCs. Flexible work schedule. Above average compensation. Although job security depends on the account that you will be assigned.

Pros

Very light workload

Cons

No job security

August 31, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our way of working!

Happy with my client

Lucky to work in an account where my client is lenient and understanding especially with the pandemic and how it has changed our way of working. I'll be around with them for a long time!

Pros

Free snacks

August 31, 2022
Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with our client!

Best place I've worked for!

The company and HR team is very accomodating especially when it comes to giving assistance. Leaves arent hard to file and my client is one of the nicest and most considerate bosses I've had. Really love working here. Just wish we had more training.

Pros

HMO upon regularization, Salary compensation is higher than other BPOs

Cons

No formal trainings for newbies

January 9, 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We would like to take the opportunity to discuss which courses or learning programs are you interested in. Please share your suggestions at ceo@emapta.com.

Fair

At times like this, Emapta doesn't care about their employees. The HMO coverage is not fair and there are alot of loop holes. To sum it up, the account is okay but the client is not.

November 8, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we’re sorry to hear about your experience. In the recent months EMAPTA has significantly improved its structure and services, including an upgraded HMO coverage and other additional benefits provided for our employees.

stressful

at most busy during monday and tuesday. the workload is ok but the team lead is stressful to deal with and super micro-managing. you don't have the freedom to accomplsih your task using your own strategy.

November 8, 2020
Thank you for sharing your honest review, and sorry to hear about your experience with your team lead. Your feedback matters to us, if you’d like to talk some more, feel free to drop us a note at hello@emapta.com. We wish you the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMAPTA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about EMAPTA in popular locations

• EMAPTA