EMAPTA

EMAPTA Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews

Productive and non toxic work environment

Productive and non toxic work environment. above market salary, permanent work from home, and team building is fun and exciting every quarter. You've got to learn a lot of things in work, you will get feedback on what you need to improve. Quick promotion if you work hard, the bosses can simply see your potential as a leader.

Extremely long application process!!!

I went through a two-month application process and was given the wrong impression of the interview results, TWICE! Not to mention the fact that I needed to chase them A LOT of times just to know that (1) their client backed out, (2) their client changed the number of people they were looking to hire. These reasons, to me, are very UNPROFESSIONAL and INAPPROPRIATE and completely STRESSFUL and TIME-CONSUMING on the part of the applicant.

August 31, 2022
We value all of our current or former employees’ feedback. We forward to hearing from you on how we could further improve our hiring process at ceo@emapta.com.

Perfect employer

Very accomodating and professional people. They give you time for everything and try to understand employee on every situation. They reach out for their people.

September 20, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are attended well. Should you have any concerns, your HR Business Partners and Customer Experience Managers are always there to provide you support whether remotely or on site.

Fun work place

Its is ok to work for that company I get to learn new skills with them and they give a benefit to their employees but they are located in the philippines

September 20, 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review. We provide opportunities for Filipinos who want to have access and exposure to foreign, world-class management and culture without needing to leave the country and be with their families. In some cases, depending on your account assignment, you get the chance to travel to your client’s office oversees, too.

Favoritism

The company is okay but the management is not which is specific for the line of business. Lazy staff gets promoted because of favoritism while the hardworking ones get summoned to private meetings because of backlogs apparently caused by the lazy ones. They take smoke breaks for 3 to 4 hours and some would sleep the entire shift while the others had to cover up for them. One employee only goes to work for the sake of attendance, never worked for a year only to be promoted because he's friends with the manager. Illegal remote logins without permission to do work from home to avoid lates and it's adjusted by the manager. I guess this has been overlooked by the higher management and the client.

November 8, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that this was your experience with us. We don’t condone such actions and have made a number of service and system changes to improve our support team’s coordination with our clients’ team leads. We appreciate your honest feedback.

Favoritism

2 stars since the company is okay but the management is not. Lazy ones get promoted (1 employee did not work for a year and only reports to work for the sake of attendance but he gets promoted to a job that he has no experience or knowledge of). Plenty of illegal remote logins to avoid being late then comes to work after an hour and attendance gets adjusted by the manager because they're friends. Some would sleep the entire 8 hours of shift but no sanction while the ones working hard are being summoned to private meetings because of backlogs apparently caused by the lazy employees.

November 8, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMAPTA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

EMAPTA Reviews by Location

Learn about EMAPTA in popular locations

• EMAPTA