EMAPTA

EMAPTA Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant4 reviews
Philippines4 reviews

Good place to start a career

Highly advise to work with them if you're fresh out of internship or minor job you have taken after college. They build resilient and improve your skill set in their accounts, which also depends with the work culture your account has. Overall, it's a good place to start if you're looking into working full-time to earn a good career experience.

fun workplace

A good workplace to work for which you can have well minimum balanced of life and worked. has a good management also and you can learn a lot of things.

Pros

benefits

Cons

early hours

August 14, 2022
Thanks to your review, we're also learning what matters to our people!

Free coffee and gym at the office!

The amenities stood out to me! It's not always the case that you get free coffee and even have a gym INSIDE the office, but these are symbolic of Emapta means when they say they focus on your health and wellness, too.

Pros

Amazing amenities

Cons

Standard 5-day work week, 9-5 shift

August 31, 2022
We look forward to your participation in more of our upcoming health and wellness programs, including our recently launched Zumbathon!

I learned stuffs here but over all the company needs lots of improvement in terms of management and how they treat their Core team.

Disappointed on how they treat core team in times like this (pandemic). No shuttle service for employees they required to report on site. Not even hazard pay. Got issues with payroll because of inconsistent and unjust deductions.

November 8, 2020
Thank you for your review, and we apologize for your negative experience. We always seek to provide the best working experience for our employees across all sites and we’re happy to let you know that we’ve made a number of changes and improvements in our processes and services since your review. Your feedback matters to us if you’d like to talk some more, feel free to drop us a note at hello@emapta.com. We wish you all the best.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMAPTA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about EMAPTA in popular locations

• EMAPTA