EMAPTA

EMAPTA Employee Reviews

Competitive but Relaxed Environment

I haven't had the chance to enjoy our company sites since I was hired during the pandemic so I have been working from home since last year but, the company never made me feel that I am alone doing my job. My Team Leader is very courteous, helpful and understanding and she makes sure that everyone in our team are knowledgeable and fully aware. Salary is higher than most BPOs that supports back office work and leave requests are not hard to do either. I just wish that the company have proper training for newbies.

Flexible Work Setup

Flexible Work Setup. Well compensation with benefits upon regularization. Employee centered HR Service. Diverse working environment exposure. Very nice office with amenities like pantry, game room, and sitting lounges.

Warm

I just got in the company and it's my first day, with the people I've met so far, Im enjoying my time specially talking to people who welcome me warmly.. Since the screening process, to being a candidate up until now they're warm to talk to. They're open for new ideas/suggestions and not afraid of innovation with a collaborative mindset - which is what I'm looking for in a team and and I'm looking forward for the future ahead.

A very welcoming company

Team members are very welcoming to newbies. Starting from Onboarding - where the CEO joins each session to welcome everyone. I am glad I made the right decision to apply.

Pros

Semi Flexi sched.

Cons

HMO - no HMO on first day

Epitome of an almost perfect job / not your ordinary outsourcing company :)

I have been with the company for almost 5 years now and I have encountered very few (minor) issues with my employment. Management is generous and rewards deserving talents. Excellence is part of the culture of the company but relationship with the employees is something they highly value. I continue to enjoy my stay and look forward to retiring at old age in this organization. The best work experience I had as a professional for more than 10 years already. Kudos to the great team behind this company.

Pros

WFH arrangement, gym, Hmo, flexibility of schedule, solid compensation, training and avenue for growth, as well as supportive management and workmates.

Cons

None so far as per my experience.

Felt the family type of relationship since day one

EMAPTA has been very welcoming with their new hires and has got me really excited even prior my first day. I can say that it is really fun working here and I can clearly see the passion from every person that I interact with.

Very Flexible, Promotes work life balance and very friendly environment

This is my 6th month with EMAPTA and I would say that I have made the right decision to move here. The job was very straightforward and received support from the management. :) With fun and collaborative teammates.

Pros

Flexible working hours and work life balance culture

Very productive and good culture

Emapta offers a lot of flexibility in terms of working arrangement especially this time of pandemic. I also like the workplace culture - it's warm. Even though we only meet virtually, I feel like we are really a strong team.

Overwhelmingly good!

Company is very boisterous in their introduction from initial screening to my new hire orientation and now that I have a team working with to achieve company goals. I am overwhelmingly satisfied and feeling very optimistic that my career choice of moving to EMAPTA is one move I will never regret.

Pros

Flexible work arrangements, amicable work relations, facilities and accomodation

Cons

None so far

Strategic Company and take good care about their employees

Emapta was able to provide effective solution to the current community quarantines here in the Philippines. They provide good company benefits and career development training.

Pros

WFH set-up and flexibility

Supportive and high groeth potential. Challenging, fast-paced, and collaborative environment

I have been with Emapta for 2 years now and has grown tremendously since then. I love working for Emapta because of the awesome support, culture and OMG the offices are gorgeous! We have a gym, unlimited coffee, multiple pantries, accessible from many different locations and everyone is a joy to work with.

Pros

Management support, fast-paced, office gyms, amenities, work environment, culture

Cons

None.

Productive and fun place to work at!

Great management that always makes sure that you are heard.They also provide you with the best equipment and tools for your role. Definitely recommend this company to family and friends.

Pros

Great Management

EMAPTA My Work Family

I've been working with EMAPTA for over 2 years now and am very happy. They have great offices, our office is new and has a gym. In the pandemic they allowed work from home, for me I prefer working in the office because I live near and feel safe in the office and like to be around people. The support team is the best they really care about us and are always there. They organize online events and empower women. I work directly with the client and we have a great relationship, they respect us Filipinos and we are part of the company events in Australia it feels like we are part of them.

Pros

Flexible Work Hours, Equal Opportunities, Women Empowerment

Cons

None that I can think of

One of the part working in Emapta is their workplace culture

Being with good teammates really pushed me to do better. There is also a lot of webinars that can help you grow personally and professionally especially during this pandemic. Working semi-flexible helped my work-life balance as well.

Great company culture is one of the best things about working here.

At this collaborative workplace, I can work in a positive environment. The management gives us freedom and flexibility with our schedules so that we can balance professional life and our personal goals. I also like the fact that there's no micromanaging. I feel more in control of my career.

Pros

Promotes work-life-balance, flexible schedule, and competitive salary.

Almost 2 years and not going anywhere!

Emapta has been my longest employer to date and I have no plans of leaving. From career growth, work life balance, management, COVID-19 response, everything is amazing. Thank you Emapta! <3

Great company culture!

3rd month with the company and I can say with certainty that I have made the right decision to move. It’s nice to be part of an organization who listens to the employees. I also felt very much welcome by my team and the rest of the other leaders. EMAPTA really means family!

Pros

Culture, People, Work-Life Balance

An organization that values its people

Surrounded by people generous enough to share their knowledge, Emapta is a good place to learn and hone new skills. Its company culture makes me feel valued not only as an employee but also as a part of the a family. Some workdays can be heavy. But with everyone ready to help and collaborate, it become easy to get by. If you're looking for career growth and a company that truly values its people, then you have check out Emapta.

Pros

Flexible schedules

Cons

Heavy but very manageable workloads

Challenging workplace! You'll never stop learning.

Doing projects and innovations to our network and infrastructure are challenging yet easy to implement. Other teams are cooperative and understanding. Management, especially our CTO is very intelligent, approachable and happy to work with.

Good environment and management

I had a great experiences with EMAPTA (Manila-based). When I worked there in 2018, I was very supported by my management and were always open to my concerns. Job was very straightforward but no real way to climb up the ladder. As an online English teacher, my schedule was up to my management but with a reasonable compromise.

Pros

Great work environment, workplace and job

Cons

No benefits

Fun and Collaborative

Remote work, shift kept changing over the first month. but understandable since it was a new account to the company and everyone is adjusting. Work life balance, no hard deadlines, fun and collaborative teams/department and over all good pay. cons only is that not much promotion yet but heard that they would be prioritizing internal hiring/promotion. and work is kind of repetitive because of your position as agent.

Pros

allowance(de minimis)

Cons

repetitive work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMAPTA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Salary / Benefits