EMAPTA

EMAPTA Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
If not for the pandemic starting and escalating, I would have not left the company to seek a home-based job because I have a great team in Cyanergy, in Emapta. Great teammates, great team leader, very understanding and nurturing.
Salary / Benefits
The recruitment/hiring process is outstanding! My recruiter was kind, encouraging and professional. She was responsive all throughout the process. Everything was smooth from the initial screening, assessments all the way down to the final interview with the clients. This gave me an impression that the company has high standards in hiring employees. There are very few professionals in this industry who bring competence to the table with a mix of a very positive attitude and an extremely friendly demeanour. The recruiters of EMAPTA is certainly one of them. My recruiter is very organized and rational and has an extremely efficient follow-up system. Highly recommended for any job seekers!
Salary / Benefits
Very professional and helpful team of recruiters. The most organized company for me so far. The client is also good and easy to talk to. Wanna grow here as a professional.
Salary / Benefits
Just landed my first job here. It was amazing. I am really excited on my first day. Despite of the pandemic, i was able to be given this opportunity to work.
Salary / Benefits
• On our 1st day of work, just after the orientation meeting, we were told by the HR business partner to give EMAPTA a company rating of 5 in job portal sites • The HR team is unresponsive to emails & unaccommodating to the HR needs of the employees • During the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic time, the company obliged their employees to report to work, claiming the workplace is COVID-19 safe, discounting the risk of acquiring the virus while in public transportation • The pantry is very small that the employees had to take turns during lunchbreak due to the small space & limited number of tables & chairs • The restrooms were untidy & unhygienic to use • The building is so old & the elevator barely works due to its age • The restroom on the 2nd floor had a pipe leak & unknown, smelly liquid was dripping down the pantry ceiling which was an occupational health & safety issue. It took weeks before the problem was rectified
November 8, 2020
Thank you for your detailed feedback. We’d like to extend our sincerest apologies regarding these issues, and we forwarded your concerns to the relevant departments. You may also contact us anytime at hello@emapta.com if you’d like to share how we could have improved your experience further. We wish you the best.
Salary / Benefits
Very accomodating and professional people. They give you time for everything and try to understand employee on every situation. They reach out for their people.
September 20, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you are attended well. Should you have any concerns, your HR Business Partners and Customer Experience Managers are always there to provide you support whether remotely or on site.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace culture is diverse as we are consisted of 50% expats but they are from other accounts. The management for each and every account might be different but I just got the misfortune of getting a manager who values workplace friendship rather than workplace ethics and discipline. If you are friends, then feel free to enjoy a 3 hour smoke break or you can even stroll around to grab something to eat and waste hours after hours while the productive employees are working hard to maintain the same level of productivity. You can also enjoy being purposefully late or absent for no reason, that is, if you are friends. You can also enjoy the benefits of buddy punching as long as you're friends which was fully enjoyed by a colleague of mine who happens to be good friends with the manager. Ironic as it may seem, they have zero-tolerance for buddy punching which was heavily enforced by someone from HR but they themselves (managers) are promoting and tolerating it, as long as you're friends. You get puzzled when you just saw him 30 minutes late with his backpack on, sweating profusely, rushing to go to his seat to prepare for the day and even the guards would confirm that he was late but when you checked the online attendance, he was able to use the remote login only intended for work-at-home employees while he was still commuting to work.
Cons
Workplace ethics
November 8, 2020
Thank you for your detailed feedback. We would like to assure you that we don’t support this type of behavior and have taken necessary steps to improve our process. Again, thank you and wishing you the best in your career!
Salary / Benefits
Disappointed on how they treat core team in times like this (pandemic). No shuttle service for employees they required to report on site. Not even hazard pay. Got issues with payroll because of inconsistent and unjust deductions.
November 8, 2020
Thank you for your review, and we apologize for your negative experience. We always seek to provide the best working experience for our employees across all sites and we’re happy to let you know that we’ve made a number of changes and improvements in our processes and services since your review. Your feedback matters to us if you’d like to talk some more, feel free to drop us a note at hello@emapta.com. We wish you all the best.
Salary / Benefits
I was one of those people who were put on forced leave and was promised to be reprofiled but until now, still no avail. Everything is great about them, the work and life balance are great, as well as the culture, teamwork, and compensation. I wasn't just able to secure my job with them. It's really disappointing. I believed in this company so much and I was very optimistic about it. Maybe hoping too much hurts.
November 8, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. This pandemic has been unprecedented and EMAPTA and its clients, like any other businesses across the globe, are not spared with its economic impact. We trust that this is temporary, and we continue to provide career opportunities for our fellow Filipinos to as many as we can.
Salary / Benefits
Awesome Schedule. Mostly Morning shift only. Worklife Balance and Good pay really. Work locations are accessible. Not much of a budget for team buildings.
Pros
Work-Life balance Schedule
Cons
Client base employment
Salary / Benefits
It has been a normal day for me in Emapta Versatile Services. No difference from other companies. Same benefits and management. Worked as Power BI Report Writer.
November 8, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We hope that your overall experience has been good and we are happy to welcome you back should there be an opportunity for your skills and experience.
Salary / Benefits
I can recommend EMAPTA to others, the only problem is the client we have in because when the COVID 19 occurs they tend to lessen the number of people, which i thought will never happened because a week before that they hired almost 7 new employee
September 20, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We kindly ask for your understanding as our clients, like most businesses around the globe, are still dealing with the economic impacts of the pandemic. We trust that this is temporary, and we’ll continue to provide career opportunities for our fellow Filipinos to as many as we can.
Salary / Benefits
At times like this, Emapta doesn't care about their employees. The HMO coverage is not fair and there are alot of loop holes. To sum it up, the account is okay but the client is not.
November 8, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we’re sorry to hear about your experience. In the recent months EMAPTA has significantly improved its structure and services, including an upgraded HMO coverage and other additional benefits provided for our employees.
Salary / Benefits
Its is ok to work for that company I get to learn new skills with them and they give a benefit to their employees but they are located in the philippines
September 20, 2020
Thank you for leaving us a review. We provide opportunities for Filipinos who want to have access and exposure to foreign, world-class management and culture without needing to leave the country and be with their families. In some cases, depending on your account assignment, you get the chance to travel to your client’s office oversees, too.
Salary / Benefits
Business process outsourcing if the company pulls out then youre put in floating position. Theres no security of tenure. Culture is 3 of 5 Work environment is okay. I dont know what to say anymore.
November 8, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Since your review we have implemented our Ace candidate program to help our employees who are on talent bench through training and providing new job opportunities with other client accounts. We are sorry to know that we were not able to reassign you at the time of your departure.
Salary / Benefits
It is really easy to work in EMAPTA especially in our account. We have a wrold of our own. We can build business from ground up. We just hope that it was a day shift.
September 20, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Good to know that you are working well in your account assignment. For every account, we’ll always guide our staff to successfully adapt to our client’s identity, culture and processes. It does take getting used to working on a different shift, but we hope to provide you with all the support you need to make your succeed in your role.
Salary / Benefits
The company is okay but the management is not which is specific for the line of business. Lazy staff gets promoted because of favoritism while the hardworking ones get summoned to private meetings because of backlogs apparently caused by the lazy ones. They take smoke breaks for 3 to 4 hours and some would sleep the entire shift while the others had to cover up for them. One employee only goes to work for the sake of attendance, never worked for a year only to be promoted because he's friends with the manager. Illegal remote logins without permission to do work from home to avoid lates and it's adjusted by the manager. I guess this has been overlooked by the higher management and the client.
November 8, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that this was your experience with us. We don’t condone such actions and have made a number of service and system changes to improve our support team’s coordination with our clients’ team leads. We appreciate your honest feedback.
Salary / Benefits
2 stars since the company is okay but the management is not. Lazy ones get promoted (1 employee did not work for a year and only reports to work for the sake of attendance but he gets promoted to a job that he has no experience or knowledge of). Plenty of illegal remote logins to avoid being late then comes to work after an hour and attendance gets adjusted by the manager because they're friends. Some would sleep the entire 8 hours of shift but no sanction while the ones working hard are being summoned to private meetings because of backlogs apparently caused by the lazy employees.
Salary / Benefits
Had a lot of learnings when it comes to brokerage. Know the process from the start up to the end. Had an Idea about reviewing the application of the client.
Salary / Benefits
CEO should be able to understand and know how their down lines operate. Totally inappropriate, unprofessional. Majority of staffers doesn't have any idea how to do their respective roles.
November 8, 2020
Thank you for your review. We’re very sorry to hear this about your experience. We believe your feedback will be in helpful on how we can improve, so please feel free to contact us at hello@emapta.com to discuss these concerns. We wish you the best.
Salary / Benefits
Good but lacking motivational processess. No other compensation and benefits for hardwork. No motivation foe a jobwell done. Communication is okay and work related processess including costumer service is excellent.
September 20, 2020
Thank you for weighing on the pros and cons of your experience with EMAPTA through this review. We understand that there’s always room for improvement, and we’re happy to let you know that we’ve made changes to our benefits and compensation packages. We encourage you to apply again should there be an opportunity for your skills and experience.
  1. Employee Reviews