EMAPTA

EMAPTA Employee Reviews

Philippines121 reviews

All the process are fast paced and stress free

from on boarding to offboarding emapta process was smooth and fast! they also offer Work from Home set up, all of the tools will be provided by the company.

Pros

WFH Set up

Cons

Average Salary

Work Life Balance

Being on a permanent work from home set up has given me opportunity to have a work life balance. I've learned to be more independent and manage time efficiently while working remotely. This job has broaden my knowledge with the process of underwriting.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Laid Back and Professional

They are not as strict and intrusive on their employees and always works toward their progress and interests. They are laid back and accommodating at the same time upstanding a high degree of professionalism.

Good place to start a career

Highly advise to work with them if you're fresh out of internship or minor job you have taken after college. They build resilient and improve your skill set in their accounts, which also depends with the work culture your account has. Overall, it's a good place to start if you're looking into working full-time to earn a good career experience.

Work from home opportunity

You should not expect for new client when you receive a notice of redundancy. They will not look for it but rather they will hire new employees that are disposable.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

No job security

False job description

Very stressful and false job description. My job description does not include inbound and outbound call. It was also said by the interviewer, but during the work itself they will ask you to do inbound and outbound calls without training. Which is graded on your evaluation.

Cons

Stressful environment

Will never get back to Emapta again.

Poor HR service. Poor hr related assistance, poor payroll system, there's alway a dispute especially for mid shifts.Poor managements and small to none carreer growth

Pros

free coffee, many interactive activities

Cons

pro-client management, poor payroll system

Productive and non toxic work environment

Productive and non toxic work environment. above market salary, permanent work from home, and team building is fun and exciting every quarter. You've got to learn a lot of things in work, you will get feedback on what you need to improve. Quick promotion if you work hard, the bosses can simply see your potential as a leader.

Emapta

Good company and good pay but you’re not really certain how long you can keep your job. You’ll feel anxious cause one day you can lose your job but the salary and benefits are good.

Safe positive culture

This is by far the only company that I have worked for the is true to what they promised. They value employees more than anything. I hope more companies have their culture.

Good place to work for beginner

Good place to work for beginner. Salary is good but no other benefits aside from HMO, leave credits and usual government mandatory benefit. Their building is old in Ayala (where I worked) but I believe they have new offices from other location.

Great way to fuel you career tank!

The culture feels homey and not intimidating, they give good recognition, they respect work-life balance, and it's easy to collaborate with people in the community.

- great and friendly workmates- respects work-life balance- good salary and benefits- good managers- nice office sites- flexible- gives out free educational seminars

Pros

free coffee and nice office

Cons

no cons so far

Fun workplace, competitive salary

Great workplace and excellent management. Competitive salary, everyone is given a great opportunity. Enjoy work life balance. Highly recommended to friends..

People-Centric Culture

All PROs no CONs1. Good people to work with 2. Listens to their teams and highly collaborative3. Good recognition and reward system4. Respects work-life balance 5. Offices are really beautiful and clean – Plus, easy to find both using private or public transportation

People-Centric Culture

- Good people to work with - Listens to their teams and highly collaborative- Good recognition and reward system- Respects work-life balance - Offices are really beautiful and clean – Plus, easy to find both using private or public transportation

Pros

Free coffee, clean and beautiful offices (restrooms with bidet)

Cons

None so far

Fun and professional

Emapta provides a fun environment which helps motivate the employees. Also they provide opportunities to learn new skills or hone current skills which can help with job advancement.

Competitive and collaborative team

Emapta's Marketing department is both competitive and collaborative at the same time, bringing out the best in its team members while producing the best possible solutions.

ambiance is nice, people are friendly

Improve on benefits especially on HMO and provide incentives to performer. Build strong technology and create more engaging activities to the employees.

Pros

flexible, work anywhere

benefits

September 20, 2022
We always do our best to bring world-class benefits to our employees, and find ways to always improve them. We would like to hear more from you about benefits. Please do message us at ceo@emapta.com so we can further improve our services and bring the best #EmaptaExperience to everyone. Thank you so much!

Not yet experience but will it later when im onsite

Currently i'm on WFH setup and I'm just a newly hired but i already noticed on how the company support their client as well as their employees.I'm happy that i was hired by Emapta and looking forward to have long tenure with the company. The top management is alway attending to the client needs as well as for their employees. Their workplace is really nice and with complete amenities and equipment as well. Our office is also walking distance to one of the biggest mall in the country and other convenient store. Going to the office is also accessible to any transportation since it is very near to EDSA.

September 20, 2022
Hi! Appreciate your kind feedback, we're glad that you are happy working with us. We look forward to grow with you and bring you the best #EmaptaExperience

I heart Emapta!

I am so glad to be part of this company, with great co-workers and a real-life work-balance community! I have no regrets about changing my career and choosing to be with this team.

September 20, 2022
We heart you, too! Thank you so much for this kind feedback and we're really glad you are enjoying your work us! We promise to improve things so we can make your #EmaptaExperience better!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMAPTA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about EMAPTA in popular locations

• EMAPTA