EMAPTA

EMAPTA Employee Reviews

Philippines75 reviews

Competitive but Relaxed Environment

I haven't had the chance to enjoy our company sites since I was hired during the pandemic so I have been working from home since last year but, the company never made me feel that I am alone doing my job. My Team Leader is very courteous, helpful and understanding and she makes sure that everyone in our team are knowledgeable and fully aware. Salary is higher than most BPOs that supports back office work and leave requests are not hard to do either. I just wish that the company have proper training for newbies.

January 9, 2022
Thank you for leaving us a review, and we can't wait to see you back in our offices! For your feedback on our learning and development programs, we hope you can share your suggestions with us at ceo@emapta.com.

Best place I've worked for!

The company and HR team is very accomodating especially when it comes to giving assistance. Leaves arent hard to file and my client is one of the nicest and most considerate bosses I've had. Really love working here. Just wish we had more training.

Pros

HMO upon regularization, Salary compensation is higher than other BPOs

Cons

No formal trainings for newbies

January 9, 2022
Thank you for your feedback! We would like to take the opportunity to discuss which courses or learning programs are you interested in. Please share your suggestions at ceo@emapta.com.

One of the BEST companies I worked with.

I'm beyond grateful because I work with the amazing team here in EMAPTA. From day one, I can feel their warm welcome and support. They help me to reach my full potential. I love the unending learnings since this industry is new for me. I'm looking forward to a long-term relationship with EMAPTA.

Pros

- Competitive salary package - Benefits and HMO - Work-life-balance - Friendly environment

Cons

By far, I don't have any problem with this company.

January 9, 2022
We look forward to seeing you grow in your career change, too!

Stressful. Hassle. Inconvenient.

Stressful. Hassle. Inconvenient. HR dont reply to email. They leave you clueless and nervous. It takes a verrryyy looooong time to get something from them. Mediocre staff

January 9, 2022
We set a high standard for our service and we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We would also like the opportunity to investigate your concerns. Please email us at ceo@emapta.com.

Flexible Work Setup

Flexible Work Setup. Well compensation with benefits upon regularization. Employee centered HR Service. Diverse working environment exposure. Very nice office with amenities like pantry, game room, and sitting lounges.

January 9, 2022
Thank you for your review! We strive to provide competitive benefits along with accessible office locations to our employees.

Warm

I just got in the company and it's my first day, with the people I've met so far, Im enjoying my time specially talking to people who welcome me warmly.. Since the screening process, to being a candidate up until now they're warm to talk to. They're open for new ideas/suggestions and not afraid of innovation with a collaborative mindset - which is what I'm looking for in a team and and I'm looking forward for the future ahead.

January 10, 2022
We love nurturing a collaborative and rewarding work environment, and thank you for appreciating this!

A very welcoming company

Team members are very welcoming to newbies. Starting from Onboarding - where the CEO joins each session to welcome everyone. I am glad I made the right decision to apply.

Pros

Semi Flexi sched.

Cons

HMO - no HMO on first day

January 10, 2022
Thank you for your review! Our management is pleased to hear your feedback.

Epitome of an almost perfect job / not your ordinary outsourcing company :)

I have been with the company for almost 5 years now and I have encountered very few (minor) issues with my employment. Management is generous and rewards deserving talents. Excellence is part of the culture of the company but relationship with the employees is something they highly value. I continue to enjoy my stay and look forward to retiring at old age in this organization. The best work experience I had as a professional for more than 10 years already. Kudos to the great team behind this company.

Pros

WFH arrangement, gym, Hmo, flexibility of schedule, solid compensation, training and avenue for growth, as well as supportive management and workmates.

Cons

None so far as per my experience.

January 10, 2022
We are delighted to hear from our tenured employees! Thank you for your exceptional performance that has contributed to our success.

Felt the family type of relationship since day one

EMAPTA has been very welcoming with their new hires and has got me really excited even prior my first day. I can say that it is really fun working here and I can clearly see the passion from every person that I interact with.

January 10, 2022
In a work environment that celebrates diversity and inclusion, we are glad to you feel welcome!

Very Flexible, Promotes work life balance and very friendly environment

This is my 6th month with EMAPTA and I would say that I have made the right decision to move here. The job was very straightforward and received support from the management. :) With fun and collaborative teammates.

Pros

Flexible working hours and work life balance culture

January 10, 2022
Thank you for your review. Congratulations on your regularisation too!

Very productive and good culture

Emapta offers a lot of flexibility in terms of working arrangement especially this time of pandemic. I also like the workplace culture - it's warm. Even though we only meet virtually, I feel like we are really a strong team.

January 10, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We highly value our employees' safety as well as engagement with our diverse community.

Overwhelmingly good!

Company is very boisterous in their introduction from initial screening to my new hire orientation and now that I have a team working with to achieve company goals. I am overwhelmingly satisfied and feeling very optimistic that my career choice of moving to EMAPTA is one move I will never regret.

Pros

Flexible work arrangements, amicable work relations, facilities and accomodation

Cons

None so far

January 10, 2022
Thank you for your review. We are glad that to support your career growth, surrounded by people who motivate you to do your best at work!

Strategic Company and take good care about their employees

Emapta was able to provide effective solution to the current community quarantines here in the Philippines. They provide good company benefits and career development training.

Pros

WFH set-up and flexibility

January 10, 2022
Thank you for leaving us a review. We have implemented working arrangements that prioritise our employees' safety especially during this pandemic.

Supportive and high groeth potential. Challenging, fast-paced, and collaborative environment

I have been with Emapta for 2 years now and has grown tremendously since then. I love working for Emapta because of the awesome support, culture and OMG the offices are gorgeous! We have a gym, unlimited coffee, multiple pantries, accessible from many different locations and everyone is a joy to work with.

Pros

Management support, fast-paced, office gyms, amenities, work environment, culture

Cons

None.

January 10, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. You're right on the money with your observation! All of Emapta's offices across the country are indeed designed to provide a productive yet relaxing work environment.

Productive and fun place to work at!

Great management that always makes sure that you are heard.They also provide you with the best equipment and tools for your role. Definitely recommend this company to family and friends.

Pros

Great Management

January 10, 2022
Our management is pleased to hear your feedback, and thank you for referring us to network!

EMAPTA My Work Family

I've been working with EMAPTA for over 2 years now and am very happy. They have great offices, our office is new and has a gym. In the pandemic they allowed work from home, for me I prefer working in the office because I live near and feel safe in the office and like to be around people. The support team is the best they really care about us and are always there. They organize online events and empower women. I work directly with the client and we have a great relationship, they respect us Filipinos and we are part of the company events in Australia it feels like we are part of them.

Pros

Flexible Work Hours, Equal Opportunities, Women Empowerment

Cons

None that I can think of

January 10, 2022
Thank you for sharing your awesome experience at Emapta with our support teams and your client!

One of the part working in Emapta is their workplace culture

Being with good teammates really pushed me to do better. There is also a lot of webinars that can help you grow personally and professionally especially during this pandemic. Working semi-flexible helped my work-life balance as well.

January 9, 2022
Thank you for your review! We will continue to provide training and development opportunities as part of supporting our employees' career growth.

Great company culture is one of the best things about working here.

At this collaborative workplace, I can work in a positive environment. The management gives us freedom and flexibility with our schedules so that we can balance professional life and our personal goals. I also like the fact that there's no micromanaging. I feel more in control of my career.

Pros

Promotes work-life-balance, flexible schedule, and competitive salary.

January 10, 2022
Flexibility is part of our FASTER company values and we are delighted to know that this rings true when it comes to your work-life balance at Emapta!

Almost 2 years and not going anywhere!

Emapta has been my longest employer to date and I have no plans of leaving. From career growth, work life balance, management, COVID-19 response, everything is amazing. Thank you Emapta! <3

January 10, 2022
Thank you for the excellent rating! Your Emapta family is always here to support you.

Great company culture!

3rd month with the company and I can say with certainty that I have made the right decision to move. It’s nice to be part of an organization who listens to the employees. I also felt very much welcome by my team and the rest of the other leaders. EMAPTA really means family!

Pros

Culture, People, Work-Life Balance

January 10, 2022
 Thank you for your review and for being part of the Emapta family!

An organization that values its people

Surrounded by people generous enough to share their knowledge, Emapta is a good place to learn and hone new skills. Its company culture makes me feel valued not only as an employee but also as a part of the a family. Some workdays can be heavy. But with everyone ready to help and collaborate, it become easy to get by. If you're looking for career growth and a company that truly values its people, then you have check out Emapta.

Pros

Flexible schedules

Cons

Heavy but very manageable workloads

January 10, 2022
We continue to foster a culture of care, innovation, and productivity for our team members and we are delighted to know that you feel supported to be at your best!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMAPTA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits