Electrolux

Electrolux Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,284 reviews

A relaxed environment

Job culture is very relaxed w/ flexible time schedule and work from home option. Management not so strict on almost everything. Here is where I learned a lot because previous management focus on employees so much.

Good company

Strong company very understanding company responds ontime people are approchable good people good communication nice place to work very attentive colleagues

Good benefits to work with them

Everyday i have a good sales, everymonth i reach my target, every month i take my comission. Always happy, u learn how to communicate, demonstrate, enhance ur communication and skills

Pros

Free lunches. Etc

Cons

Short break, health care

fun

We report at 12 noon and go back to office at 9pm. This is purely legwork, doing field demonstration with cleaning equipment. It's very difficult being my first job also. Management transports us out in the field and gets us back to office as soon as every team member is done. Fieldwork, doing actual demonstration, the hardest part would be how to get into the customer's house particularly when night falls. And it's not everyday that we get back to office at 9pm We enjoy the camaraderie, being able to sell a hard-to-sell cleaning equipment.

Pros

fun

Productive working environment

Should extend long hours in work because it's so many but so much learning. They are so serious yet professional people. Rare interaction within the team.

Pros

Free Cake during Birthdays and more GC's in Christmas

Cons

Good company in Philippines, too much concern of there employee.

I work as brand ambassador of Electrolux Philippines, the company is good no problem about salary and my job. They give me incentives every time I hit my qouta and the quality is good compare other brand no worries to market.

Pros

Cons

8hrs

productive and fun

Very progressive company and teaches lot of knowledge about selling techniques.They have an excellent management and good quality services.And I have lot of experienced in this company.

Pros

with incentives

Cons

enough hours

Sm rosario

Good sale Agreesive sale Good company in electrolux Office day metting is great because im learn to my product. Good salary. Good benifits Thank you

Pros

Cons

Full time

productive

i am the one selling products.. refrigerator, aircondition and vacuum.. the products of electrolux and answers inquiries of the customer.. so that the customer know whats the product all about..

Pros

etc

Cons

its fun cause everyday is a chalenging day

i learned a lot in the company on how you deal the product on different ways, and how you will handle it after sales, and on how to communicate with your co employee

Pros

many promotions

Cons

fulltime

I enjoyed working with this company, for I have earned trust with my superiors

Electrolux Phils. Inc is a harmonious place to work, a company that will not hesitate to give every employees needs and attend to individuals concerns, a company that you will grow as a person.

Pros

provide you with a meal and transportation allowance with communication plan and mobile phone

Cons

you will experience a 24 hours of non sleep work due to nature of business but seldom

Vacuum,

Responsibility for doing the sample of products, to convince the customer to buy and to prove that product is very use full.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Homey and fun workplace, challenging yet enjoyable

Working with Electrolux Philippines Inc. is a blessing wherein I have given an opportunity to practice and get updated in accounting principles and learned other accounting software (JD Edwards). People working in this company are so friendly, helpful and shares their knowledge about the business. The company conducts activities that may help the employees to get advance and get familiar with each other through team building, sports and seminars/training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electrolux. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Electrolux in popular locations

• Electrolux