Elabram Systems Sdn Bhd

Elabram Systems Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Philippines5 reviews

Good entry level workplace

Good entry level workplace specifically for Drive Test Engineers and NOC Engineers. While the experience in handling RNO duties and lead positions can be comparable to most other Subcontractors, the pay is low, as well as the increase (if there is any). Unless hired as a consultant, the income could never sustain a growing family.

Excellent

Excellent , work-life balance, friendly and accommodating..... organized and great management... Overall, had a great experience working with them....

worst management ever

one of the worst management in telecommunications. everybody in the company is good if not great but the management is where its really lacking. poor management

Productive and Fun

Very nice Company., and so much accommodation.. I learned how to be passionate in our workplace., The hardest part of my Job., Is willing to wait., how many days delayed our salary.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Telecomm Training

It's a great learning experience in ESI since work is fast paced and challenging.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elabram Systems Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits