Education Development Center

Education Development Center Employee Reviews

Philippines3 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Just be flexible of your learner because being a instructional manager is a leader and a mOdel they follow what did you do try not to laugh in front of your learner because you don't know what we're thinking about you and do not bring your problem in to your class room leave it behind before showing yourself in to the learner's
Salary / Benefits
- A typical day of work is where members of the team enjoy working and accomplishing what is expected of them. I appreciate motivating management with a high level of competence and dedication towards accomplishing assigned tasks. I can comfortably work with team members who are pro-people and supportive to each members of the team. I hate working with people with superiority complex.
Salary / Benefits
Education Development Center is an International NGO. A contractor of United States Agency for International Development. (USAID) EDC is an equal opportunity employer. The management always cares their staff across the world either they are local hire or international hire.

The most enjoyable things in this job is you help your countryman indirectly and see their face happy with the aid they received.
Pros
complete benefits up to the immediate family and with yearly staff development program
Cons
works more long hours without overtime, but off setted as paid time off.