ECE Consulting Group

ECE Consulting Group Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Not a typical BPO account. Pacing is slow since you need to check if you are abiding by the daily updates. Workmates are nice but team leads need to put their feet on the grround where they stand before.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
4 x 10 sched
Salary / Benefits
The company has a lot of benefits and incentives for the employees. We are paid weekly. We have free lunch, unlimited coffee, unlimited ice cream and we have a pantry where we can chill on our break and watch netflix. We also have a photobooth and sleeping quarter.
Salary / Benefits
Working with ECE is great. I've learned a lot to improve as an employee and as an individual. The management is cool. The workplace is awesome and not toxic.
Salary / Benefits
The working days are only 3 days a week with 11 hours each day. I've learned about minding your own work to avoid conflict with others. The management is good. However, there are leaders who are not displaying nice attitude. The hardest part of the job is the night shift work. The most enjoying part is the 3 days a week work.
Salary / Benefits
The Company is good. People are friendly. Has good incentives like free food, perfect attendance. Less hassle and relaxing environment. Happy environment and has a good salary.
Salary / Benefits
Aside from having your database as your partner, I also have lots of good experiences with them. It's a small company but the compensation is good and you get to have a free meal once a week.
Pros
Once a week, we'll have a free lunch.
Cons
Long Calls