Eastvantage

Eastvantage Employee Reviews

Philippines5 reviews

Ok for non-voice starters but lacks advancement opportunities or trainings

It's been a big switch to having not much open doors for learning new things or trainings. I'm sure a lot found the lax environment great but I think there's just too much competition on the management part that they try so hard to hide it. The frontliners do feel those things though. As for the work part and I'm speaking about the non-voice part within that account I was in anyway, a pity as it was going downhill. Still, ok if it's your first time and trying to get experience.

It has good culture and plenty of events to relieve work stress.

Once I sat down it'll be loads of work. I learned to manage time well. The people is very supportive and helpful when they need to be. Handling too many chats per person was the hardest part as the most enjoyable would be the people you get together with.

Stressing a bit

At eastvantage i experienced to chat live and take email to our client. My co workers ate very friendly and helpful. They will help you a lot if you are a newbie.

Pros

Have hmo

Cons

Long hours of chat

It was such a friendly environment to work to.

I have learned a lot to this company. It help me improved my skills especially in customer service. And how to sort issues the soonest. I find respect to each and everyone. And most especially I enjoyed every activities wherein we are able to bond each other.

productive and fun while browsing facebook and youtube

The work place is so relax and stress free, even the CEO of the company. He don't want to call him boss, just his first name. I learned to be come professional but humble. The hardest part of this job is talk to the owner of the business, because the gate keeper tell us that the owner of the business is always out. But the most enjoyable part of my job is were just like playing even we are working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eastvantage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits