Eastvantage Business Solutions

Eastvantage Business Solutions Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Management usually provides weekly activities from giving out fruits, brown bagt session, movie nights, christmas party, town hall meeting, valentines events, etc.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Basically, I start my day checking my assigned tasks that requires immediate assistance. As a customer service, I've learned to work on different people from different walks of life, it's rewarding as well when you were able to accomplish something that have been assigned to you urgently. Since this is a pioneer account, we got a chance to work directly with our colleagues outside of the country with regards to new tasks to handle and inquiries to get resolved. Overall, I enjoyed my everyday work here since there is no pressure and a very straightforward approach when it comes to management.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is great. Work-life balance is one of their top priorities. Working for them is a breeze. They have initiatives for the wellness of their employees, such as Fresh Fruit Fridays, Yoga and Dance Classes, etc.
Salary / Benefits
I love working on a day shift from 6am-3pm. I learned how to deal with different kinds of people professionally. I can say that the management is still learning to develop more on the processes and other stuff since the company is not that pioneer in this kind of business. But I'm sure in time, it will be grow bigger. I love working here because we are like one big happy family. We treat each other like brothers ans sisters. I think the hardest part of the job is doing the basic technical stuff in which I am not comfortable doing it. But the good thing is that we always have support whom we can ask for help. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I was able to get home and be with my family everyday because their location is within our area.
Pros
Free lunches every monthy management meeting
Cons
Drastic changes like process updates but we can still cope up with it
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eastvantage Business Solutions?