East West Banking Corporation

East West Banking Corporation Management reviews

Philippines196 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Salary package is Good. However, management handling, work life balance and job security needs improvement. There are so many talented, skilled and knowledgeable employees that were taken for granted
Salary / Benefits
Top senior officers or management are approachable and very helpful in managing the branch. Most enjoyable moment are during branch group activities where you can meet other colleagues from other branches.
Pros
free accommodations during seminars, training, conventions and other group activities. Free parking lot
Cons
nothing in particular
Salary / Benefits
Very unprofessional store heads. Improper work etiquette, crab mentality, insecurities and power tripping. Store head should undergo training especially people management and how to be a good leader. Wrong career move when I join EWB.
Salary / Benefits
Hard to get promoted since management does not support the team initiatives and plans. Employees with great performance are often not rewarded and tend to resign.
Salary / Benefits
A very challenging work since i came from Rural bank then transferred to universal bank. But it helps me a lot to know the different transactions that i encountered everyday. You will apply your accounting course here like mine. Management are very supportive.
Salary / Benefits
i really didnt enjoy working at eastwest because my co-employees are not that welcoming you'll feel like you're not welcome in their store. they will make you feel unwanted. (and im not the only one who experienced this)
Salary / Benefits
being a financial advisor is a great edge in terms of being a sales agent. I learn how to handle pressure and management. I learn how to deal with different kinds of clients.
benefits
Salary / Benefits
Good company culture, management is excellent.
Working environment is quite fast paced. Compensation and benefits are very competitive within the industry.
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balance, Low salary especially if you are a homegrown employee, Facilities are good, Management will push you through your limit to maximize your potential
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at East West Banking Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
Eastwest bank is a great company to learn new things specially in credit and loans side. The management is also great because they give importance to their employees but the downside is the workload overload. We dont have enough time to rest because we do overtime everyday without additional benefits.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Workload overload
Salary / Benefits
Since this is a newbie bank so a lot of trial and error on the operations side wherein one way or another it affects the work of other departments which most of the time resulted to conflicts between operations and marketing and at the same time the customers.
Salary / Benefits
It is a very challenging place for work and at the same time fun. You'll get to meet a lot of people in the business world with different characteristics. When it comes to management, they were very supportive with our approvals. The hardest part is to decline a client when you know for a fact that they needed that loan so much. But at the end of the day, I go home with a happy heart.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
None at all
*Multi-tasking work

*Customer Service interaction to clients

*Flexible relation with the management and work environment

*Most enjoyable part is interacting to clients and had good relation to work mates

*Hardest part is making an unexpected hard decisions.
Pros
Free lunch and overtime payment
Cons
over time sometimes until night
Salary / Benefits
I learned so much about customer service expertise. We work as a team and management give merits on every goal we achieved. The workplace were clean and organized.
Pros
With OT allowance in excess of 3 hours for officers
Cons
We stay long hours
Salary / Benefits
Management great but my immediate supervisor is not. She doesn't know how to manage her time that results to cramming. She doesn't know how to separate work from personal life.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace culture is great as employees are of different ages. The senior employees are always willing to lend a hand for those who are newbies in the industry.
Salary / Benefits
-tyipical day of work is every monday and tuesday because more customer will applying for caloan .
-i learn how to read the mindset of customers

-management is good
-workplace culture is good
Salary / Benefits
- Maybe a toxic workplace but a fulfilling job.

- A lot to learn and deals with different people daily.

- Management supports employees welfare and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
- Poor management skills when it comes to supervisors and trainors
- Nice work place and the colleagues
- Familiarizing with the products and services are good as well
Salary / Benefits
Good environment to work on

Very good benefits including 15th month bonus and more.

Trainings and workshops are held.

Coaching is being implemented.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Lacks Effective Resource Management
Benefits are good.

Many online trainings and seminars.

Good environment.

Good training ground to learn the business side.

Working stations are clean.
Benefits