East West Banking Corporation

East West Banking Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines196 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Salary package is Good. However, management handling, work life balance and job security needs improvement. There are so many talented, skilled and knowledgeable employees that were taken for granted
Salary / Benefits
Top senior officers or management are approachable and very helpful in managing the branch. Most enjoyable moment are during branch group activities where you can meet other colleagues from other branches.
Pros
free accommodations during seminars, training, conventions and other group activities. Free parking lot
Cons
nothing in particular
Salary / Benefits
With my more than 4yrs with EastWest it has been a challenge for working moms like me. Assigned in diff depts. All gave addition to my job experience.
Pros
Nice working environment.
Cons
HO is far from my house.
Salary / Benefits
East West Bank is relatively young but is performing well as compared to the more established banks in the Philippines. This is a great company to be able to start one's professional career as there are plenty of opportunities for learning and growth.
Salary / Benefits
The people and especially the officers are very professional and supportive in terms of your performance in the retail banking branch. They want you to excel and improve.
Salary / Benefits
Great people, great company, welcoming.
They will teach you everything that you need to know. They will not pressure you but instead support you in your work
Salary / Benefits
Very unprofessional store heads. Improper work etiquette, crab mentality, insecurities and power tripping. Store head should undergo training especially people management and how to be a good leader. Wrong career move when I join EWB.
Salary / Benefits
Can be considered as one of the most competitive company in the market today. Recognized and awarded by various bankinh groups for its contribution in the induatry especially on auto loans.
Cons

Work life balance and other benefits compared to other local banks
Salary / Benefits
Working in eastwest bank is very light because of the environment. It doesn't feel stressfull because of the persons arround you.

In terms of job advancement it kinda slow in progress. In terms of salary and benefits i thinks the company doesn't satisfy me that much
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at East West Banking Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
life is full of toxicity, it's always a war of positive and negative energy to all aspects of life, its also a challenge that will either make us or break us.
Salary / Benefits
at first ew is a good place to work. good salary package from outsider, rapport built among perks. however, years go by, workload for service people increased significantly to the extent most of employees do not enjoy the "work life balance" especially those residing far from their assignments.
Salary / Benefits
I met colleagues whom I can depend on and taught the work that was given to me. Because of this company, I learned so much about banking and sales field.
Salary / Benefits
You would love to work here. You will able to work and enjoying what you really do. They will respect you as individual even if you're a project hired or and Regular emplpyee
Salary / Benefits
Good growing company with more room for improvement. The company is not yet at its peak, but it has a very good potential with the right people in it.
Salary / Benefits
a strict in a nice way and also when holiday is near they always get the appropriate mood. regular employee also are friendly and nice treating us sometime.
Salary / Benefits
Working with this company thought me widely regarding banking services. They have excellent training methods for newbies and tenured colleagues (out or within office).
Pros
Culture and Training
Cons
Work life balance and other benefits compared to other local banks
Salary / Benefits
The company is nice. The challenges faced while with the company are also the source of learning during my stay. The different account issues and costumer relations. Staff are friendly and considerate. They are willing to teach the company's culture and they gave importance to their interns. Learning experience is worthwhile and fun colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
Seminars and trainings are provided for every level in each branches to enhance your knowledge.

Pros: Benefits

Cons: Compensation, Work location
Salary / Benefits
As a Business Development Sales Officer of the bank, I was responsible on hitting sales target, to build good relationship towards the clients and providing them with an excellent customer service that made them loyal to the bank.
Salary / Benefits
The company provides a lot of training where you can help yourself growing in a certain fields. they have a lot of bonuses and incentives and that what every employee motivates to even work hard.
Salary / Benefits
Hard to get promoted since management does not support the team initiatives and plans. Employees with great performance are often not rewarded and tend to resign.