East West Banking Corporation

East West Banking Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines194 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A relatively young local bank with an opportunity for professional growth
East West Bank is relatively young but is performing well as compared to the more established banks in the Philippines. This is a great company to be able to start one's professional career as there are plenty of opportunities for learning and growth.
Salary / Benefits
Very accomodating and supporting team.
The people and especially the officers are very professional and supportive in terms of your performance in the retail banking branch. They want you to excel and improve.
Very Good
Great people, great company, welcoming.
They will teach you everything that you need to know. They will not pressure you but instead support you in your work
Unprofessional store heads
Very unprofessional store heads. Improper work etiquette, crab mentality, insecurities and power tripping. Store head should undergo training especially people management and how to be a good leader. Wrong career move when I join EWB.
Competitive company
Can be considered as one of the most competitive company in the market today. Recognized and awarded by various bankinh groups for its contribution in the induatry especially on auto loans.
Cons

Work life balance and other benefits compared to other local banks
Good culture
Working in eastwest bank is very light because of the environment. It doesn't feel stressfull because of the persons arround you.

In terms of job advancement it kinda slow in progress. In terms of salary and benefits i thinks the company doesn't satisfy me that much
not so good
life is full of toxicity, it's always a war of positive and negative energy to all aspects of life, its also a challenge that will either make us or break us.
Salary / Benefits
required long hours of duty because needs to finish all work loads and reports
at first ew is a good place to work. good salary package from outsider, rapport built among perks. however, years go by, workload for service people increased significantly to the extent most of employees do not enjoy the "work life balance" especially those residing far from their assignments.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at East West Banking Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
Fun, productive, and manageable.
I met colleagues whom I can depend on and taught the work that was given to me. Because of this company, I learned so much about banking and sales field.
Life work balance
You would love to work here. You will able to work and enjoying what you really do. They will respect you as individual even if you're a project hired or and Regular emplpyee
Salary / Benefits
Growing company with a lot of potential
Good growing company with more room for improvement. The company is not yet at its peak, but it has a very good potential with the right people in it.
a funplace while working
a strict in a nice way and also when holiday is near they always get the appropriate mood. regular employee also are friendly and nice treating us sometime.
Working at EWB
Working with this company thought me widely regarding banking services. They have excellent training methods for newbies and tenured colleagues (out or within office).
Pros
Culture and Training
Cons
Work life balance and other benefits compared to other local banks
The company is nice
The company is nice. The challenges faced while with the company are also the source of learning during my stay. The different account issues and costumer relations. Staff are friendly and considerate. They are willing to teach the company's culture and they gave importance to their interns. Learning experience is worthwhile and fun colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
It is a fast-paced environment.
Seminars and trainings are provided for every level in each branches to enhance your knowledge.

Pros: Benefits

Cons: Compensation, Work location
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and full of learning
As a Business Development Sales Officer of the bank, I was responsible on hitting sales target, to build good relationship towards the clients and providing them with an excellent customer service that made them loyal to the bank.
Salary / Benefits
Fun working environment and fast career growth
The company provides a lot of training where you can help yourself growing in a certain fields. they have a lot of bonuses and incentives and that what every employee motivates to even work hard.
Salary / Benefits
Limited room for job promotions.
Hard to get promoted since management does not support the team initiatives and plans. Employees with great performance are often not rewarded and tend to resign.
relax but competetive workplace
culture is customer oriented , relax but very competetive institution. one stop bank services for consumers or client . provide efficient service .committed to serve financial needs of client .
Challenging work environment
A very challenging work since i came from Rural bank then transferred to universal bank. But it helps me a lot to know the different transactions that i encountered everyday. You will apply your accounting course here like mine. Management are very supportive.
Productive and fun
I usually start my work at 8:30 AM. I started open my computer and check my cash on my picos if it is match on the written CTS. In terms of what makes me unique, I also go out of my way to make sure I know when my team needs help.I had learned so much about money, people and how the banking industry work as teller. Customer Service Representatives or Front-line advisers are two other aliases a bank teller carries but the important thing is the role a bank teller plays in the bank's operations. Bank tellers set the tone for a customer's banking experiences and are vital in providing the best view of a bank's goods and services. Working as a bank teller has taught me countless lessons about people, allowed me to grow as a human being and emphasized the importance of selflessness when it comes to providing exceptional customer service.
The hardest part of the job is our working hours.Which is we time in 8:30am and out late. Does not payed as overtime if we exceed 1 - 3 hours every working days.Only if there is really important matters to have an overtime.The most enjoyable part of job is our summer outing.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at East West Banking Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.