Eagle Cement Corporation

Eagle Cement Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines34 reviews

Clear
3.2Salary & Benefits

Stressful and lot of workload

Working at packhouse is stressful. Dusty work place and our work area is getting bigger but salary is still low. Promotion is also slow. No work and life balance. You can just visit your family every 2 weeks.

Pros

Free accomodation and food allowance

Cons

No work and life balance

Stressful. Poor management

It takes too long to be promoted and low pay raise every 2 years. Toxic environment and too isolated. Poor mobile signal. Management is too controlling for plant based employees.

Pros

Food Allowance everymonth. Free lodging

Cons

Stressful environment and dirty

good working environment

not stressful work, everyday has something to learn in the field, good management, hardest part of the job is when there is plant shutdown, but still you can learn from it, and has good workmates.

Good experience

Good experience, but doesn't have proper training for newbies. Salary was okay. Co workers are approachable. Benefits was okay. Has staff house and food accommodation for regular employee.

Relatively okay

Recommended for freah graduates. Must be willing to work in the field and exposed to different kinds of equipments. Free food and lodging. Good for training.

productive and fun workplace

-one of the best company to work.. -supportive co-workers -place where you can develop your skills beyond what you can imagine -nice benifits -with lots of opportunity open

Pros

lot of opportunity to enhance ones skill

Not a productive workplace

A much experience will gain here. Manufacturing company who owned by a truly Filipino citizen. Have a heart on his employees and colleagues. Unfortunately, not as much future you will have here because of a not competitive salary.

Pros

Free accommodation and lodging

Easy to work with colleague and with job stability due to some expansion

Easy to work with colleague and with job stability due to some expansion. Bonuses and benefits are provided. With meal allowance and staff house are provided for stay in employees

Pros

free meal and

Cons

no promotion

A marginal to average type of company with potential to go big after IPO success

A typical day of work is dusty and muddy for operations employees. I learned that it's still a start-up company which can be seen on its people, culture and mindset. Hardest part of the job is the physical part because you need to walk at every building/section to transact The enjoyable part is that the company gives recreational activities once/twice per year.

Pros

Free Meals, Free Accommodation - San Ildefonso Bulacan Plant

Cons

Stay-in, dusty and muddy environment, Low salary offer - should negotiate

Eagle Cement is a good and big company. You will learn a lot. But some employees are hindering the growth of some Cadets. You can see the discrimination. And salary is not that satisfying.

Pros

Free boarding

Cons

Unsafe workplace.

Productive and nice environment

Productive and nice environment. The safety is good , as well as the mangement here in the company. All my workmates and my boss are also good and nice for me.

Pros

Free food, free accomodation

Learnable

We work 6 days a week and 8 hrs a day. We have a cement tech schooling program to know the principle and type of machine or equipment and materials to be use or to be replace. Management? Good management i only will say. To may co-workers they are great. They share there experience in the job, how they face it and how they solve it. About the hardest part is when you start with nothing and on the enjoyable part of job is when you learn the hardest part.

Pros

cadetshif

Cons

low salary

Good in learning and work job

With this company it is good to be part due to training and co workers environment. We learn a lot in the plant in every department they have due to rotational job program. Life style in the plant are good too even it in mining area. In terms in management it is good too, But in terms in salary luck of that. Of all job i do there always no hard task but always a challenge that will surely give you a lot of good things to know. I terms in enjoyable part of job is sent us to other plant for learning to visit, ask, learn, gather, to be connected and to be a VIP guest.

productive and lots of learning

When I was in Eagle Cement Corp. I have learn many things about construction management ,estimation,cost, reach the deadline.dedication and focus in the job is more powerful to meet the deadlines,meeting to all contractor in able to finished the assigned project in the time that will agreed.

Pros

free foods, accomodation, transportation

Cons

over time, low salary

productive and suit to my profession

I enjoyed working at Eagle Cement Corporation when I was there, most especially to my co-employee,who gives me a lot of encouragement to do anything new in every new projects.

Pros

Free Accomodation, Free Foods, Free Transportation

Gives an opportunity to any fresher graduate to work on Cement Industry

A typical a day at work is fun, like every new project is a challenge. I learned a lot about Cement manufacturing, like on how's it made from raw materials to finished product. The management was great like they give their employee more training for the plant and employee's career benefits. They have a friendly and kind co-workers. The hardest part of the job is on how you handle your problems on a fastest and accurate way, like troubleshooting on a scenario. The most enjoyable part of the job is discussing on what you have learned on the problem outcomes, where every member from managers to tenders gave their comment and suggestion, so whenever the problem comes back again, we will troubleshoot it on a easy way or we will prevent it before the scenario comes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eagle Cement Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Eagle Cement Corporation Reviews by Location

• Eagle Cement Corporation
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?