Eagle Cement Corporation

Salary / Benefits
Checklist and equipment inspection
I learned about equipments

The management was good

The hardest part of the job is your concern about safety

The job is enjoyable
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Lack of safety
Salary / Benefits
I'm responsible in supervising outsource in my shift of operation, I see to it that the task given to me would be finish and take a round to inspect the equipment and machines if there are problems like leakages in lubrication which is most often to occur. I learned the working principles of the equipment and machine I used to operate, its parameters to be monitored, the right start and stop procedure of the system. The management for me would be a average. My co-workers are approachable you can always ask them for assistant if you're uncertain of something, hardworking, a leader, and knowledgeable in their field of work. The hardest part I have encountered in my job is hang up of materials in the storage bin which only happens when it's raining, here you need patience, come up with a good idea and set of strategies because even a vibrator can't make the materials fall. What I typically do is to open the inspection hole and poking hole and assign outsource to manually declog the hang up materials using a long pointed thick steel. The most enjoyable part would be when trouble occurs simultaneously in the equipment and machine because this will be a challenge for you and to develop a strong leadership for yourself. You will be the one to call for personnel and assist them in troubleshooting the equipment and machine, then you'll be the one to conduct the test afterwards.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eagle Cement Corporation?