Eagle Cement Corporation

Eagle Cement Corporation Employee Reviews for Cadet

Cadet7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
not stressful work, everyday has something to learn in the field, good management, hardest part of the job is when there is plant shutdown, but still you can learn from it, and has good workmates.
Salary / Benefits
Good experience, but doesn't have proper training for newbies. Salary was okay. Co workers are approachable. Benefits was okay. Has staff house and food accommodation for regular employee.
Salary / Benefits
A much experience will gain here. Manufacturing company who owned by a truly Filipino citizen. Have a heart on his employees and colleagues. Unfortunately, not as much future you will have here because of a not competitive salary.
Pros
Free accommodation and lodging
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about cement manufacturing and learned a lot about in leading people to work and to work as a team.
This compant is a good traing ground especially for a fresh graduate like me.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Salary / Benefits
We work 6 days a week and 8 hrs a day. We have a cement tech schooling program to know the principle and type of machine or equipment and materials to be use or to be replace. Management? Good management i only will say. To may co-workers they are great. They share there experience in the job, how they face it and how they solve it. About the hardest part is when you start with nothing and on the enjoyable part of job is when you learn the hardest part.
Pros
cadetshif
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
With this company it is good to be part due to training and co workers environment. We learn a lot in the plant in every department they have due to rotational job program. Life style in the plant are good too even it in mining area. In terms in management it is good too, But in terms in salary luck of that. Of all job i do there always no hard task but always a challenge that will surely give you a lot of good things to know. I terms in enjoyable part of job is sent us to other plant for learning to visit, ask, learn, gather, to be connected and to be a VIP guest.
Salary / Benefits
A typical a day at work is fun, like every new project is a challenge.
I learned a lot about Cement manufacturing, like on how's it made from raw materials to finished product. The management was great like they give their employee more training for the plant and employee's career benefits. They have a friendly and kind co-workers. The hardest part of the job is on how you handle your problems on a fastest and accurate way, like troubleshooting on a scenario. The most enjoyable part of the job is discussing on what you have learned on the problem outcomes, where every member from managers to tenders gave their comment and suggestion, so whenever the problem comes back again, we will troubleshoot it on a easy way or we will prevent it before the scenario comes.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eagle Cement Corporation?