Eagle Cement Corporation

Eagle Cement Corporation Employee Reviews in San Ildefonso

San Ildefonso17 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It takes too long to be promoted and low pay raise every 2 years. Toxic environment and too isolated. Poor mobile signal. Management is too controlling for plant based employees.
Pros
Food Allowance everymonth. Free lodging
Cons
Stressful environment and dirty
Salary / Benefits
not stressful work, everyday has something to learn in the field, good management, hardest part of the job is when there is plant shutdown, but still you can learn from it, and has good workmates.
Salary / Benefits
Its ok and having fun in eagle cement corporation you will be 100% develop your skills and knowelge in trouble shooting and communacating in others person
Salary / Benefits
Monitoring of Personnel and teaching part of cleaning procedures for housekeeping team, in the same ways. Supervise the equipment and PPE while going to work.
Pros
High
Cons
Level
Salary / Benefits
Good experience, but doesn't have proper training for newbies. Salary was okay. Co workers are approachable. Benefits was okay. Has staff house and food accommodation for regular employee.
Salary / Benefits
Offers great extent of experience and learning. Superiors are always supportive and appreciative. Bonuses are generous. Sports and recreational activities are excellent.
Pros
Lots of learning opportunities. Food and accommodation are provided for free.
Cons
Six working days. Far from major cities.
Checklist and equipment inspection
I learned about equipments

The management was good

The hardest part of the job is your concern about safety

The job is enjoyable
Pros
Free shuttle
Cons
Lack of safety
Salary / Benefits
Recommended for freah graduates. Must be willing to work in the field and exposed to different kinds of equipments. Free food and lodging. Good for training.
Salary / Benefits
-one of the best company to work..
-supportive co-workers

-place where you can develop your skills beyond what you can imagine

-nice benifits

-with lots of opportunity open
Pros
lot of opportunity to enhance ones skill
Salary / Benefits
A much experience will gain here. Manufacturing company who owned by a truly Filipino citizen. Have a heart on his employees and colleagues. Unfortunately, not as much future you will have here because of a not competitive salary.
Pros
Free accommodation and lodging
Salary / Benefits
A typical day of work is dusty and muddy for operations employees.
I learned that it's still a start-up company which can be seen on its people, culture and mindset.

Hardest part of the job is the physical part because you need to walk at every building/section to transact

The enjoyable part is that the company gives recreational activities once/twice per year.
Pros
Free Meals, Free Accommodation - San Ildefonso Bulacan Plant
Cons
Stay-in, dusty and muddy environment, Low salary offer - should negotiate
Salary / Benefits
Eagle Cement is a good and big company. You will learn a lot. But some employees are hindering the growth of some Cadets. You can see the discrimination. And salary is not that satisfying.
Pros
Free boarding
Cons
Unsafe workplace.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and nice environment. The safety is good , as well as the mangement here in the company. All my workmates and my boss are also good and nice for me.
Pros
Free food, free accomodation
Salary / Benefits
I'm responsible in supervising outsource in my shift of operation, I see to it that the task given to me would be finish and take a round to inspect the equipment and machines if there are problems like leakages in lubrication which is most often to occur. I learned the working principles of the equipment and machine I used to operate, its parameters to be monitored, the right start and stop procedure of the system. The management for me would be a average. My co-workers are approachable you can always ask them for assistant if you're uncertain of something, hardworking, a leader, and knowledgeable in their field of work. The hardest part I have encountered in my job is hang up of materials in the storage bin which only happens when it's raining, here you need patience, come up with a good idea and set of strategies because even a vibrator can't make the materials fall. What I typically do is to open the inspection hole and poking hole and assign outsource to manually declog the hang up materials using a long pointed thick steel. The most enjoyable part would be when trouble occurs simultaneously in the equipment and machine because this will be a challenge for you and to develop a strong leadership for yourself. You will be the one to call for personnel and assist them in troubleshooting the equipment and machine, then you'll be the one to conduct the test afterwards.
Salary / Benefits
We work 6 days a week and 8 hrs a day. We have a cement tech schooling program to know the principle and type of machine or equipment and materials to be use or to be replace. Management? Good management i only will say. To may co-workers they are great. They share there experience in the job, how they face it and how they solve it. About the hardest part is when you start with nothing and on the enjoyable part of job is when you learn the hardest part.
Pros
cadetshif
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at Eagle Cement Corporation when I was there, most especially to my co-employee,who gives me a lot of encouragement to do anything new in every new projects.
Pros
Free Accomodation, Free Foods, Free Transportation
Salary / Benefits
> day shift typical work , due to too much trouble and calls of operator .

> ihave learned on how to handle crucial situations , time management, good moral behavior in any workplace , and socialized normally

>good management supervisions, considerations and not totally strict

> good work experience with co - workers , aproachable and willing to share knowledge

> hardest part was shifting of power source during heavy rain. ( from meralco to generators ..to make operation stable

> the enjoyable part was working as a team , sharing experiences , considerations espcially in time of emergencies, work as one :)
Pros
n/a
Cons
will not end shift when shifter was not around