Eagle Cement Corporation

Eagle Cement Corporation Employee Reviews in Bulacan

Bulacan7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Experienced quality control and design JG Summit Petrochemical and Eagle Cement Corporation. My job is to ensure the quality work of our worker is stable, revision of drawing, preparation of reports.
Salary / Benefits
Slow career advancement and have a political (crab mentality) culture. Work life balance is not promoted. People refuses to be innovative, so it's very hard to work with them. Management on the other hand lacks support.
Salary / Benefits
Easy to work with colleague and with job stability due to some expansion. Bonuses and benefits are provided. With meal allowance and staff house are provided for stay in employees
Pros
free meal and
Cons
no promotion
Salary / Benefits
i enjoyable for my job as electrical started as cadet engineer to learn all process flow in cement manufacturing plan..as a regular employee in the department of electrical maintenance to ensure the reliability of all electrical equipments
Pros
free house and free foods
Cons
Long Time
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about cement manufacturing and learned a lot about in leading people to work and to work as a team.
This compant is a good traing ground especially for a fresh graduate like me.
Pros
Free Meal
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a working experience for me. Work time-in, is at exactly 7 in the morning and ends until 4 in the afternoon. The rest of the hours is a decision to make if you're going to overtime or not. But in my part, I do overtime. Time, is very valuable. I learned more than what I expected about welding, like the exact penetration, specially on the pressurized pipes or tubes.
The strictness of the management about time, absentees,and the safety of the workers is understandable. It's for our own good also.

My co workers are friendly, but serious in terms of work. In order to give the Quality product, we help each other to accomplish our assignments. The hardest part of my job is the hanging situation while welding. But, learning and experiencing all of these is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
barracks, water
Cons
expensive canteen foods
Salary / Benefits
I was working Safety officer, and customer service as well. Its good and happy and learn a lot having conversation w/ costumer, client, supplier and co-office mate. .