Dynata

Dynata Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Overwork and low pay

Change shifts are so sudden, low pay, exaggerated overtime work but at least you get to work with nice people. It's a tolerable job when you're just starting but if you're a graduating student I do not recommend.

Pros

Nice people to work with

Cons

Low salary and they overwork their employees

Bad experience

Was overworked , always had forced overtime, toxic supervisors who keep ong agents . int app would always have a problem with it . the salary is not worth it all

Not that much growth in terms of programming

No recognition for the internal processing teams. Barely got any increase and if there is any, it's not that competitive. I would not recommend it if you're looking for a career that would jumpstart in IT/

Pros

Employees are nice

Cons

Low pay, no growth, HR / Management does not care about their employees

Collaborative experience

Lots of employee activities to get involved in. They are dedicated to creating an enjoyable employee experience in the company. They also have free meals in the office. As long as you are dedicated and work hard, advancement is easy because they are always expanding. You will have the opportunity to work with a global company.

Pros

Free meals, Rice allowance, transportation allowance, work from home

Cons

overtimes, work-life balance, sometimes heavy workload

Overworked yet underpaid

If you want to start your career in market research, this is a good company to start with. Unfortunately, you need to find a company that will provide a much better compensation and career advancement plan after several years working here. Most of the offshore employees are handling twice of the total projects their onshore counterpart is managing and that's very exhausting.

good as starting point but you'll get overworked

1-hour break over up to 8-16 hr shift dictated by management when to get them so you'll tend to get hungry the whole time. And then 1 more hour of meeting after shift.

great entry level work but not ideal for long term

It's a great place to work at first. but the longer you stay, the more you see yourself being stuck in terms of advancement. Tenure seems to be valued more than performance. eventually the work will pile up while your pay stay the same. The pay will no longer be competitive. The training is great and skills are transferable so it would be a good place to start your career. Most people who worked here found themselves finding better opportunities outside the company after some time.

Pros

free lunches, company phone provided

Cons

long hours, many barriers of advancement

Good paying company but stressful and tiring

Usual day at work would be calling people internationally to conduct surveys. Trainers at strict so at first day you will be greatly pressured but manageable if you really need the job

Pros

Good paying salary

Cons

Toxic management

Fast paced and challenging.

For me, it is a very easy job but tedious. Sometimes you'll end your whole shift listening to answering machines, hung ups and no answers and will make you bored. Confusing schedules.

Pros

Not too strict.

Cons

Confusing schedules. Contract says you will work 5 days in a week or 30 hours a week but in actual, they only have 1 day off and it's not fixed.

Fun work environment; good management

Fairly compensated; good management; team work is present. Benefits are given only after regularization; work-life balance. Friendly colleagues and managers

Competitive work place

Working in Dynata is quite hard because of the schedule but still, it could be manageable just your perseverance and willingness to work. I've learned a lot from this company. It enhanced my communication skills especially in English also my comprehension. The management in Dynata is good. They handle their employee well especially the Supervisors and the QA's who never stopped to teach us and made us be a better interviewer. The hardest part of this work is the schedule and also the project was given by the supervisor. The most enjoyable part of working there is making a family out of those people who's we just only meet and being comfortable with them.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Extended time of overtime

Awesome company

Good company. I can see the management cares for the employees. Never experienced a delay in salary. Team mates are encouraging. Training is sufficient.

Pros

Free 70 php meal up to you how you spend it, clear career development within the company

Cons

Work-life balance. outside of work we should focus on our life, not projects from work

Fun, so much to learn.

Working for almost 3 yeas in Dynata is already a big achievement, I learned so much and the culture is very nice specially to those people whose working there and the management.

Pros

Free php 60 for meals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dynata. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Dynata in popular locations

• Dynata