DXC Technology

- Some Projects are Client-Based

- Travel Opportunities

- Learning Opportunities
Salary / Benefits
This is one of the best Conpanies to worj with when it comes to IT. There are opportunities to grow and also a lot of opportunities to enhance existing process. They also have their own Code repositories for re use when needed.
Pros
They value work/life balance
Cons
Salary increase doesnt happen too often unlike other Companies
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is very light. This company is good for those people who are starting their career or who wants to restart their career. I recommend this to fresh grad applicant.
Provides Work-Life Balance
Comfortable working environment

Approachable colleagues

Flexible Schedule

2 days work from home every week

Has weekend work (depends on your role)
-opportunity for travel
-good for IT enthusiast

-almost non existent HR

-company or holiday events are not celebrated

-provided laptops

-small sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
Really good work environment. However, salary increase is kinda low. You will get opportunity for career development. But you will get there at a lower salary value than you would get if you applied outside.
Salary / Benefits
Work Life Balance , Dream company to work on.
Salary not that high

Flexibility in Work

Management support

Very Good Office setup

Culture is very good

Fun and challenging work
Salary / Benefits
Fun workmates and work-life balance but hard to move up even if you are skillful. My salary didn't increase even if I got promoted to a higher position
Salary / Benefits
The cons here are the management and salary adjustment. Overall, it is great experience working in DXC because of its workplace and work-from-home set-up.
Salary / Benefits
The culture values output more than the number of hours worked in the office. We have flexibility in our time as long as we deliver with high quality to our clients. We also have work from home that helps employees conserve time and energy in travelling and channel that to productivity insteaad.
Salary / Benefits
Employees in DXC are professionals. You will learn a lot and you will develop your skills. Managers are approachable which is easy to get along with. Fun people and environment.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive company and salary. Work-life balance with a supportive management and team. Location-wise is also convenient. Work from home is also available.
Salary / Benefits
Working in DXC can sometimes be relaxing and stressful, it depends on what team or what projects are you in. I can say that there is a work life balance. It is good for those with families and those that are looking for stability. However, compensation and benefits is not good enough and salary increase will be mostly impossible. Growth I think also depends on what team and clients do you have. Most enjoyable part of working here are the colleagues and the flexibilty.
Salary / Benefits
Very good working environment that lets you interact with multiple clients internationally, or locally.

Offers training for career development

No salary Increase
Salary / Benefits
In a very busy week, the company made sure the employees had work life balance. There are various company activities that engage employees to have fun and enjoy.
Typical day of work
Workplace is different from typical Call Center companies

Most enjoyable part is you have the option to work from home for 2 days but I think it depends on your Job Title.
Salary / Benefits
Working in a compressed work week. Every day is a learning experience in the operations side, collaborating with different teams,work culture is okay.
Pros
No food on holidays
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Expect your job role to have a wide array fields as it will definitely not be constant due to the nature of DXC's clients. Voice out your progression towards your manager as they will definitely help you out in reaching that although it might take some time, you will notice that there is definitely a chance for progression if you act on it.
Salary / Benefits
Its been fun working with DXC for almost 7 years. For most time of it, I'm with Hewlett-Packard Enterprise. Lots of great leaders, officemates and good times together.
Salary / Benefits
excellent company to work with

I love that I can speak my mind to anyone in the company and my opinions and ideas are listened to and respected, even if they differ from the person (or people) I am speaking with. I also love the work/life balance (unlimited vacation) and being able to work from home! Diversity and inclusion is valued here and I think that is a huge plus in this very diverse world.
Salary / Benefits
It was good. Learned a lot about IT industry. However, changing roles wasn't easy. Then it will hinder you from learning something new and grow as a professional. Pay isn't going well long term.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Unstable