DXC Technology

DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Philippines118 reviews

Found 118 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,946 reviews

Best for Fresh Grads

If you want to experience the ultimate Work/Life Balance, work here. Not kidding, the best Work/Life balance company. Great culture, nice office.Virtual-first company. Putting work-life balance as a priority for its employees. Good company for those that prefer slow-paced work environment and prefer to work from home. Downside is the type of work deviates greatly from the assigned.

Pros

Cons

Slow promotion

kinda fun

Your work life balance really depends on the project and the people you working with.it's good for fresh graduates students because the salary is kinda high and you can take free certification.

Pros

wfh

Cons

toxic management

People first strategy is the best!

I am so happy to work in the company, it has a great company culture and really care about its people. DXC offers career development program and support yout career plans. Most of the employees are woking remotely. I love the culture we have here in DXC

Pros

Virtual-First Strategy/career developement

Cons

Low increase and de minimis benefits but surely starting basic salary is higher compare to others

Good for starters

Pros

Virtual-first

Cons

No mastery

Great Company to start your career

DXC Provides great opportunity to grow as a professional. Company culture is great and there are no issue working with colleagues from different nationalities. WFH is still in effect as they understand and support spending time with our families. Work-life balance depends on your project and the team you are working with. Monetary benefits such as Overtime Pay, internet/electric allowances, and others are not present and should be reconsidered. Yearly increase based on performance are present (but delayed last year).

Pros

Great opportunity to grow as a professional, Company culture is great and there are no issue working with colleagues from different nationalities, WFH is still in effect as they understand and support spending time with our families, Yearly increase based on performance are present (but delayed last year).

Cons

Work-life balance depends on your project and the team you are working with, Monetary benefits such as Overtime Pay, internet/electric allowances, and others are not present and should be reconsidered

work from home setup

work from home setup, good work life balance. you can still do some stuff on the side while working. cons,minimal increase and sometimes no growth. sometimes lots of ontops.

Great Place to work and not as stressful but no increase

This was my second go round with the company not much has changed but people and management are excellent. Pay is great but only initial. For an IT company its not as fast paced but at your own.I would return if I could.

Pros

Excellent environment and great starting pay

Cons

Not much growth and don't expect regular increases

Fun work place

-Good environment if you are a fresh grad-offers flexible work arrangements-Mentorship, Support, Good work life balance-Great benefits and colleagues to work with.

Great company for fresh grads

- Great company for entry-level or fresh grads since they provide online training/courses and free certificate vouchers- Friendly and fun co-workers- There is work-life balance depending on which team you are in- Management can be lacking with sometimes poor communication- Low pay with no annual increase- Low night differential pay

Ok

It's an ok company to work with. My manager and teammates are great but career development is slow. No increase in salary while projects are piling up.

Productive. Flexibility in terms of time, workplace and life balance.

I have learned so much thing in DXC. It helps me grow as a person and also it helps me widen my technical skills or professional skills in IT filed. The wfh set up really gives me the at ease feeling when working. Workmates are also good and can help me lighten up the mood or the stress at work. My manager also helps me to grow and never failed to correct my mistakes and learn from these.

Productive company & team, fast paced environment

Working in DXC PH is my first job, it is really good and they can provide bonus quarterly to those who perform well. The downside is that they don't promote tenured employee unless she/he done something good, so even you are 3-5 years I think it is something discouraging.

Pros

Average salary for fresh graduate, lots of training materials and good colleagues, a very good manager.

Cons

No overtime, weekend work, no promotion for minimum 2 years (fresh grad)

Very Good Place to work

- work is not that hard depending on your account - management is quite lenient but they are very helpful and provide you very good feedbacks and actually listens to your concerns- workplace is nice free coffee and all that stuff - you get to use internet while working as long you do your job properly which is very rare on most companies, you can bring your phone inside the operation too !

Productive and additional skill will be applied

Well, it is fun and challenging a quite interesting because you learn a lot of new tools when you train in a different silo which is a bit challenging.

Chill And Relax

Company is really good. they're not so strict. lots of SLs and VLs. very good shift premiumsfriendly people and many events easy promotion even only after a yearalot of different roles are available

Pros

Chill and Relax

Cons

some campaigns can be a little toxic

Work from Home

Pros: People firstVirtual first The company culture is great.We have work life balance.Cons: Minimal increase

Its nice

-Good interview -Fast interview -HR is very approachable-They are very hands on. -None as of the moment-They seem to be nice in every candidate-None as of the moment

Pros

Salary

Cons

None as of the moment

Good work and life balance

I started working here last December 2021. So far I like the experience, my teammates are helpful, WFH setup, flexible schedule and I learned a lot from my project.

Pros

Wfh, Good work and life balance, good training ground for fresh grads

Great company

Great company, great people. The new leadership has turned around the direction of the company and there is no other way but up for this company. they offer WFH set up which is cool.

Work from home is great and as long as you do your job well and properly, you can work wherever and whenever you want

A lot of organizational changes and adjustment, in fact almost yearly. Benefits are good but could be better. Promotion and salary adjustment processes could be improved.

Pros

Work from home, remote work, rice and clothing allowance, flexible time

Cons

career progression is quite long, and job security

Work Life Balance

I had a great relationship with some of my colleagues up until now.Good salary for entry level opportunity.There are no increase but they give allowance quarterly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits