DXC Technology

DXC Technology Employee Reviews

Philippines71 reviews

Found 71 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,612 reviews

Good starting for fresh graduates.

Good starting for fresh graduates. But there is no or only minimal increase in your salary. Work life depends on the project you are in. They also have trainings

Fast paced, friendly employees

The salary is a low specially the fact that there's also tax. The training program is okay, they provide curriculum and a training website where there are step by step procedure for beginners to intermediate.The managers are friendly and approachable, they don't boss around people under them.

Pros

People are nice, Decent training method, balanced work life.

Cons

Low Base Salary

Good place for starters

This a good place for fresh grads with several ways to learn and earn certifications. However, not a good place to stay. Always lateral movement. When you're job is upgraded to the next level, you'll have to prove yourself first for years before you'll be technically promoted and earn the salary you're supposed to have on day1.

Pros

Work from home Many options to learn

Cons

No bonus Little increase

Great company! Learned a lot from the account that I was assigned to. They promote work-life balance. I was assigned to an account where it is so smooth, it really depends on the account that you will be assigned to. DXC provides free certification which is very helpful in my career. Just an advice, if you decided to work here make sure you are okay with the salary. They don't have yearly salary increase, again it depends on the account that you will be assigned to.

Pros

Free tech gears, Great Night Diff Pay

Cons

NONE depends on the account

good workmates

good workmates, helpful colleagues, no bonus, mostly no chance of being promoted and no increase. You can get your SAP certificafion for free. No assistance during pandemic (e.g., electricity/wifi)

Stressful work environment

I would say what I like about this company is that they give training and a good salary. What I don't like is that the team management is very toxic; they conduct meetings or training even if it is on your off-shift or rest days, they don't count that as overtime; I think they don't honor the work-life balance as they always think that the employee is always available because of the work-from-home setup; leads have their favoritism; too much workload, insufficient employees; pressured work environment.

Pros

Good salary and benefits

A mixed bag of good and bad

Salary is competitive, especially for fresh graduates. However, work culture depends on the team you land on. If you're one of the lucky ones, you'll have a blast working. If not, work can be very stressful.

Pros

Competitive salary, equipment is provided, overall decent company

Cons

Work culture depends on the team you land on, some teams have very bad organizational/management issues

It could have been great

DXC is a mess. It could have been great but the leaders at the top forget that their motto was people first. The merge is still affecting its employees until now.

Good Company

Good Company to work for salary is good, culture is the best, work life balance is good managers are approachable. There are just some difficult clients and stressful projects

Work Life balance is valued but no salary increase

I applied here as an experienced expert on SAP application I am handling. I feel stagnant to the job experience I had with my previous company. Not a lot of development projects, so they'll assign you to a project requiring post prod support. I don't feel challenged at all, I missed my job on my previous company but I don't miss the work load in there.If you want to laze around, this is the company for you. But if you want to challenge yourself, better apply for another company.On the positive note, it is not difficult to file vacations as they value work life balance. There is also the 2-days WFH rule which is helpful especially pre-pandemic days when traffic/public transpo is very difficult. In terms of salary, mine has not increased since I started working here 2 years ago. There is also no performance bonus, though during job offer they'll say that there is but with no assurance. They should have not done that and be honest with aspiring new employees. During pandemic, no extra allowance was given to employees (for internet connections, setting up WFH). Management does not care on employee's feedback on other colleagues, instead they'll let you handle an issue with a team mate by yourself. This is not so good since we do not have authority over a colleague since we're on the same level only.

Pros

opportunity to take certifications, no work on public holidays

Cons

no salary increase, no performance bonus, low de minimis, no holiday pay if you work just additional leave credits

Fast pace, Good collaboration and a lot to learn from co-employees

I am one of the employees who onboarded when DXC technology was created. The management still adapting after the merging of CSC and HP take place. However, our tasks and deliverables are not impacted by this change. Salaries and benefits are aligned. Management keeps encouraging the employees to learn and adapt as well to the latest technologies by providing training and giving free access to learning hubs.The most encouraging part while staying here is to in sync with a fast-paced implementing changing methodologies to be able to cater to the needs of the client to provide a better service.

Pros

Accessible to latest technology and friendly co workers

Cons

Working in longer hours

Great

Uh uh . Great company In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he cameThat voice which calls to me and speaks my nameAnd do I dream again? For now I findThe Phantom of the Opera is thereInside my mind[V for the

ITO Consultant

nothing to say much of the company but flexibility is number 1 here and for those who are looking for lax kind of work, this is the company for you. have not received any christmas bonus yet

A good company to work with

This is one of the best Conpanies to worj with when it comes to IT. There are opportunities to grow and also a lot of opportunities to enhance existing process. They also have their own Code repositories for re use when needed.

Pros

They value work/life balance

Cons

Salary increase doesnt happen too often unlike other Companies

Typical IT Services Company

- Collaborative Employees - Flexible Work Location Arrangements - Multi-City Location - Some Projects are Client-Based - Travel Opportunities - Learning Opportunities

For Fresh Grad Company

The work environment is very light. This company is good for those people who are starting their career or who wants to restart their career. I recommend this to fresh grad applicant.

Work-Life Balance

Provides Work-Life Balance Comfortable working environment Approachable colleagues Flexible Schedule 2 days work from home every week Has weekend work (depends on your role)

fast paced, queueing

-opportunity for travel -good for IT enthusiast -almost non existent HR -company or holiday events are not celebrated -provided laptops -small sleeping quarters

Good Environment. Small salary increase

Really good work environment. However, salary increase is kinda low. You will get opportunity for career development. But you will get there at a lower salary value than you would get if you applied outside.

Work Life Balance Company

Work Life Balance , Dream company to work on. Salary not that high Flexibility in Work Management support Very Good Office setup Culture is very good Fun and challenging work

Good working environment but slow movement for career and salary

Fun workmates and work-life balance but hard to move up even if you are skillful. My salary didn't increase even if I got promoted to a higher position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DXC Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9