Dwightsteel Building Systems Inc.

Dwightsteel Building Systems Inc. Management reviews

Philippines15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I liked working with the company. Easy to get along with my colleague. The management are open to try something new.
I've been able to grow of course with the help our department head & my co-workers. It was a great experience because I learned a lot more about my job.
Pros
Providing HMO
Cons
Monday-Saturday work schedule
Salary / Benefits
During the interview the Vice President mentioned that you will get a great commision in every product that you will sell however in the actual I only get 1 digit on top pf my basic pay, expectation vs reality tho.
Salary / Benefits
nice people around you, very supportive management and heads, very stable company. learned a lot and something new during my day to day task. enjoyed my job, a lot of different issues to be resolved everyday.
Salary / Benefits
Co workers are fun to be with even if the job is difficult they can lift your mood up. you need to learn on your own because the management dont want to spoon feed you
Salary / Benefits
Working at Dwightsteel is very challenging. They do not spoon-feed their employees, but management is there to support and teach when employee needs guidance. Top Management like the CEO and VPs are all approachable. You can talk to them even if you're a low ranking employee. Salary can be improved, but they know how to acknowledge an employee's accomplishments and do regular evaluation for salary adjustment.

It's always fun going to work because everyone is like family. I have made friends in the company and will always treasure my experience and the people I met.
Pros
approachable management
Cons
saturday work
Salary / Benefits
the dwightsteel company need a new management since their employees are very busy ni paper works and their salary is not enough on their daily needs.. less benefits gain
Pros
no free at all
Cons
insurance
Salary / Benefits
Company is family owned business, thus it affects the whole decision and direction of the company.

No room for growth and career advancement.

You need to gain trust of the owners and you should know how to agree on everything they want you to do even if its possible or not.

Also, employee receives bad mouthed words and humiliation everytime they make mistakes
Pros
Cons
Everything. They do not know how to handle their employees well.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful because lack of communication to each other, small salary, but we have a gorgeous manager who always treat us. Lack of benefits, and the workplace is okay
Cons
regular hours