Dwightsteel Building Systems Inc.

Dwightsteel Building Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
All of my co-worker are supportive

Great people at all levels of the company - joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together

Interesting project
Pros
A great culture - coming to work is fun and there are always nights out and something for everyone
Cons
Only transportation issue but company is shifting soon to another location, where it will be eradicating all the key issues for the transportation.
Salary / Benefits
In dwighsteel building systems I work with extramile because its the way I work. I did help to grow the company sales buy using my client networks and expertise. But the area head was deeply in politics. So I resign because I feel that they are not worth my time and experience.
Salary / Benefits
During the interview the Vice President mentioned that you will get a great commision in every product that you will sell however in the actual I only get 1 digit on top pf my basic pay, expectation vs reality tho.
Salary / Benefits
nice people around you, very supportive management and heads, very stable company. learned a lot and something new during my day to day task. enjoyed my job, a lot of different issues to be resolved everyday.
Salary / Benefits
Co workers are fun to be with even if the job is difficult they can lift your mood up. you need to learn on your own because the management dont want to spoon feed you
Salary / Benefits
Working at Dwightsteel is very challenging. They do not spoon-feed their employees, but management is there to support and teach when employee needs guidance. Top Management like the CEO and VPs are all approachable. You can talk to them even if you're a low ranking employee. Salary can be improved, but they know how to acknowledge an employee's accomplishments and do regular evaluation for salary adjustment.

It's always fun going to work because everyone is like family. I have made friends in the company and will always treasure my experience and the people I met.
Pros
approachable management
Cons
saturday work
Salary / Benefits
Career advancement was not among their priority. Not appreciative of the good performance of the employees and its contribution to the company. Could not provide sufficient allowance for official travel of its employees.
Cons
6-day work week
Salary / Benefits
the dwightsteel company need a new management since their employees are very busy ni paper works and their salary is not enough on their daily needs.. less benefits gain
Pros
no free at all
Cons
insurance
Salary / Benefits
Company is family owned business, thus it affects the whole decision and direction of the company.

No room for growth and career advancement.

You need to gain trust of the owners and you should know how to agree on everything they want you to do even if its possible or not.

Also, employee receives bad mouthed words and humiliation everytime they make mistakes
Pros
Cons
Everything. They do not know how to handle their employees well.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dwightsteel Building Systems Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
Humane to all employees, try to understand each and every persons.above minimum wage, incentives .willing to compromise in every situations.it's just a give and take situations.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I liked working with the company. Easy to get along with my colleague. The management are open to try something new.
I've been able to grow of course with the help our department head & my co-workers. It was a great experience because I learned a lot more about my job.
Pros
Providing HMO
Cons
Monday-Saturday work schedule
Salary / Benefits
The work is just ok, but the salary and benefits is not good.Many processess are still not defined even though it is already an old company. They are still not adept with the modern methods required for the work place advancement of its people and methods. Work culture is "old school".
Salary / Benefits
Stressful because lack of communication to each other, small salary, but we have a gorgeous manager who always treat us. Lack of benefits, and the workplace is okay
Cons
regular hours
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part of the job is when u get loaded your workmates will help you if they are not busy, my workplace is fun because in our department our supervisor and head's are not strict especially when we play music in a bit loud. hehehehe :)
Salary / Benefits
I was appointed as Officer In Charge since our supervisor was resigned, and it widens my knowledge about structural and building construction. Also improves my leadership skill.