DVMElite

DVMElite Employee Reviews

One of the best remote jobs that has amazing culture

Working with DVMelite has allowed me to explore and reach my maximum potential. The management and the leaders are so supportive of your goals either professionally and personally. Furthermore, the work culture is at its best even all of us are working from home. Everyone in the organization is supportive, fun to work with, and is willing to help whenever you need one. I cannot emphasize how fun and fulfilling it is to work in this organization.

Very Disappointed

So the Job Description sounds pretty normal and easy, so does the requirements. The pay they offer sounds excellent, almost too good to be true, PHP $300 Per Hr., The problem is that you apply and even make some serious changes to your CV so that it looks more pro, and they can consider you for the job, and they send you a following message (. We appreciate your interest in DVM Elite. Are you willing for a $5 (US Dollar) per hour rate? If that is okay with you, I would love to move forward with your application) So they are straight up misleading people to get them to apply. If the $5.00 pay rate was on-the-job description, I would have never bothered applying in the first place. I can of felt like replying to them and telling them to shove those $5.00 a hr. where the sun don't shine.

Pros

There is no Pros about this company what dose it tell you about a company, if they lied to you before you even start working for them, That they cant even be clear with people on something so simple, what makes you think they will be clear with you on everything else.

Cons

They claim they will pay PHP $300 Per Hour, and send you an email telling you that, (We appreciate your interest in DVM Elite. Are you willing for a $5 (US Dollar) per hour, rate? If that is okay with you, I would love to move forward with your application) Don't, trust them.

Collaborative, Fun and Supportive Culture

I have been working with BGE for over a year now and even up to this date, I am very fortunate and grateful to have work with a company that encourages collaboration, knows how to have fun, and at the same time very supportive of your projects and endeavors. Everyone in this company is very talented and intelligent! I never thought that I will find a pure remote-based job that strongly values its employees and culture. I believe this is a company for people and talent who seeks values and amazing culture.

Pros

Flexibility, Collaborative Team Members, Management

Cons

Health Benefits

Incredibly Diverse & Incredibly Flexible

So far this has been one of the most thorough agencies - in terms of hiring process - that I have been a part of. You can expect multiple interviews with multiple department heads, but you can tell they communicated among each other between interviews. It's not cookie-cutter.

Pros

Fully remote, fun culture, great communication

Cons

Having to juggle a lot of time-zones.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DVMElite. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Salary / Benefits
  • DVMElite
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?