Duty Free Philippines

Duty Free Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines76 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Duty Free Philippines finally brings you their world-class shopping experience online! We want to make your trip to the Philippines, or if you're an OFW your trip back home, hassle-free and convenient. When you shop in our online store, it'll only take a few clicks to get the best of what Duty Free Philippines has to offer.
Salary / Benefits
Duty free Philippines brings their world-class shopping experience. Duty free corporation is a body corporate created to operate the duty and tax free merchandizing system in the phil.
Pros
Long term jobs offer
Cons
graveyard duties w/not enough compensation and no benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working at Duty Free Philippines Airports is a great experience because I really gain knowledge a lot as we handles different currencies around the world. In that way, we need to be extra careful in determining if the cash for payments are originals.
Salary / Benefits
workplace in duty free were so great. my co-workers treated each others with respect and we had fun during work so its not that stressful at work eventhough there;s so man work to do. we helped each other even we are not in the same team.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Duty Free is a privilege for me, i feel overwhelmed because my manager and my coworkers are supporting each other .
I strongly believe that Duty Free is a great company to work with.
Salary / Benefits
The culture is nice, friendly and cooperative.
The management are more of motivation drive rather than bossy.

Salary are above minimum wage.

You will learn all the basic know how for you to grow
Salary / Benefits
We worked 9 hours a day, and if the company requires me to work overtime, this is a opportunity for me. I also learned how to communicate to the other people in different nationalities. The management is good.
As a Sales Representative in a chocolate section in Duty Free Philippines,
my working place is very accommodating and fun. we always have promotions and discounts on a selected items and we always have games and freebies for the customers and the food tasting is there also.
Salary / Benefits
Be focus to job and make sure that any problem at work will be solve by analyzing, and always talk to superior if there are things that you didn't sure what to do so.
Salary / Benefits
high end quality store and products
customer service very professional and welcoming

good quality products and reasonable price

provide training and sports activities to teach teamwork in the company
Salary / Benefits
Help to maximize sales for the store. Provide first class customer experience. Assisting the customer with the selection of products, meeting sales targets and maintaining stock levels, plus involvement in the day to day running of the service and the maintenance of a high level of customer service. Carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimize risk and costs. Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture, products, and ethical initiatives and reflect this in performance. Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement. Grow personally and professionally as part of a dynamic business
Salary / Benefits
Duty free phils build me up to be more confident, Learn how to communicate to the people in different nationalities, enhance my customer service abilities and to be accurate and consistent accepting different currencies payment and knowledgeable in credit and debit card acceptance.
Cons
9hrs
Salary / Benefits
It's a great opportunity to work in a big company. I really gained so much knowledge working here. I really love to stay but some personal issue came. But I can say that I really enjoyed working here.
Salary / Benefits
its helped me a lot to enhance my customer service ability. with the help of ISO, my co workers and other staff. With reards of working environment, it really feels like my second home,
Pros
with incetives once quota hit
Salary / Benefits
I have a lot of experienced while at duty free Philippines I learned a lot about things that i can kept and apply to others company that will absurb me as their employee. I learned on how will communicate and how to handle different kind of person because in my previous job i was assign in a customer service assistance so i encounter some irate customer but one thing that i kept them calm is just to listen to their concerned and give some prospective solution with their problems.
Pros
free transportation allowance
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free Meal in for holyday
Salary / Benefits
Working in Duty Free is very nice, especially the coworker they are very approachable, caring, and very professional. From this company I learned how to be a professional employee and work patiently. When it comes to work, very nice and very easy job. The challenging part of the job was dealing with complaining customers.
Salary / Benefits
be your self anytime and focus to your job
be efficient to your co-workers

willing to render overtime and respect your superior all the time. and hardworking .
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Salary / Benefits
The management is good they treat you like a family.
My work as cashier is very challeging cause you deal with money and most exciting when you intract with other nationalities ,cultures and lunguage.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a challenge, expect the unexpected specially handling proper communication with the customer when it comes to payment. Customers are different races. Chinese, japanese, korean, and other international travelers is our customer so we need to know basic languages to communicate with them. Management is okay but the hardest part of the job is to communicate to the customers when there's unexpected scenario because some of them cant understand english.The most enjoyable part of my job is a bunch of colleagues who help me to grow in this company, the reason why im still here in this company.
Pros
Long hours of break
Cons
Long hours of overtime
Salary / Benefits
For the past years I have stayed on my previous job I have learned a lot of things. Life balance and work balance. it was a great privilege for me to work on this huge institution.