Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Employee Reviews

Philippines179 reviews

Found 179 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,169 reviews

Love the Marketing team

The management is okay and the 2021 Marketing team is awesome. Wishing for their current and upcoming projects to be more successful in the long run.

So many good people arround the work places. They have a good chemistry.

I'm always looking forward to be rehire to this company. Working for them makes my days so easy and relaxing. Its been a joyful 6 months of life and I'm hoping that my next jobs will be good or much more better than my previous one.

Pros

No allowance for regular deliver. But for special trips it have for about 70pesos.

Cons

2 Short hours

Productive and fun

Very happy to work with others I love being busy and to serve people . As a service crew you have to be nice and polite to people who buy at the store

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

happy and challenging to me

my experience in dunkin donuts is happy and sometimes there are problems in your mistake but I do my job ang hard work to be perfect to serve better.

Pros

own lunch

Cons

8 hours

No growth, and superior doesnt treat her co-employees well.

No growth, and superior doesnt treat her co-employees well. the management has no value towards their employees. Workplace is not that good. No great opportunity.

Cons

No growth, Bad attitude of superior and benefits was not all remitted but deducted in payslip

Competitive and relax

Enjoy, sometimes relax, sometimes busy,competitive and challenging that makes the crew or staff being responsible for their task or work. Have good day😊

Pros

13th month pay

Cons

Great work place to work

I enjoy working in dunkin donuts everyday meeting new faces and giving more sales target to all cashier..I learned a lot in terms of doing the business and making it more profitable and very and enjoying place to work to.

Pros

Free drinks and donut

Productive and fun place to work with.

I really had a great time at Dunkin' Donuts. It was a great experience working witj such people. I learned a lot. They treat me like a family that's why I don't have any regrets that I worked with such amazing people.At Dunkin' Donuts we offer fresh donuts everyday. We make sure that everything we sell is in good condition. We always make sure that the customers were satisfied after leaving the shop.

Nice people in production

you can work multitasking in production the production area must be clean. Sometimes tired because of pressured to finish on time especially when there is lot of order from branches/store

Cons

Night shift

Funny colleagues despite stressful working environment

The management of this company (Dunkin Donuts-Cebu) is not fair, they only favor to those employee with in the higher management level but to middle and the lowest rank they don't have any concern on it. The franchisee company is owned by chinese family so they are in favor only for chinese-blood employess also. Regarding salary also it's not fair also because mostly new applicant are much more higher paid than the old employee. They have a very low salary increase that will take after 4-5 years to be increased & it only depends upon the management if you'll be given or not. Only the choosen ones (supervisor/managers) will be given allowances and bonus too. The overtime is not paid well. There's no enough benefits given, except for the sales dept. that have free hospital insurance. But the office staffs have to be paid by themselves, only the managerial level are shouldred by the company. They don't give the exact computation of the gratuity pay, the management will only give half of the computed amount. Not a good company for retirement.

Pros

Free internet access/free wifi

Cons

No enough benefits, low salary

It was easy and fun to work with that company. Very competitve and have good managers and co-workers. Very accesible to transfortation. I enjoye working with them.

Pros

Free lunch and snack

Cons

Limited items to sell

It is a nice company and they trained there workers well.. also, it was a great experience to work in that company because you will learn something that may help your skills which may use in the future.

Pros

The workers are friendly

Its happy place :)

Happy dunkin donuts, they are happy crew and I like being crew because it makes me happy when the customer will buying in our store and we well-maintained cleanliness all the time..

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

8 hours

This company will give you a lot of fun and will discipline you in a right way and teach you to become friendly and how to communicate with each other.They give benefits to their regular employees.

Well manage

They’re very much having a nice work ambiance, they treat us not just there employee but a member or there family as well. I am very much thankful on them.

Work us a team

This company is enjoyable it give us opportunity to grow more in terms of communicating in different person. They teach us how to work us a team and make us and our customers satisfied in all terms.

Happy to work, You will learn how to understand customers, how to get along, how to love work, and many more reasons

This was the only way I think of working abroad, at least I could help my parents study with my two brothers. And fortunately, I'm not going to waste it. I will improve my job. I will even be a beginner in my new job. that would not be a hindrance to achieving my dreams.

Working in this company taught you how to double your time. And increases the level of your patience.

During interview show the interviewer that you are really need the job and make good impressions. If you get hired, be kind to your workmates and show to them taht you are eager to learn things from them.

Productive and enjoyable working experience.

Working in DD as a sales crew put me on much more challenging pressure since I have to deal with a number of customers at a time. However, this also trained me to induced more patience and common understanding.

fun work place

I learn a lot of knowledge here in how to communicate in other people how to enhance my communication skill and my confident in dealing with applicant and also with the top management.

Productive and fun work place experience

It is hard but happy because I served all the customers of what they want and also I learned on how to interact/communicate in all different customers especially on how to being patient to served them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunkin' Donuts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits