DU EK SAM INC

DU EK SAM INC Employee Reviews

Philippines28 reviews
Salary / Benefits
PREPARED FOR HIGH AND LOW OF SALES AND IN COLLECTION.Be fair to treat your collegues.for customer aware and observed thier attitude towards payments for sales agents guide theme and support to help hit targrt sales.
Salary / Benefits
lot of excitement..amazing and happy during working my assignment...team work, sharing idea's..confident everyone task given to our leader or superior's......
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
This can help you nurture your talent as well as your skills but the salary is not enough especially provincial if your location is province their is what you called “provincial rate”.
Salary / Benefits
At first it was exciting and interesting but as time passes by i realize i had a lot of workload which i find unfair since the job title doesn't fit the actual job.
Salary / Benefits
My last employer which is Du Ek Sam, it was good because i had a lots of knowledge i gained mostly in accounting matters.But as as a person i need also to be more knowledgable and to take other opportunity as well.
Pros
To take a new challenge
Salary / Benefits
The company has promoted harmonious working environment. Each employees have designated separate tasks that helps the branch function and perform very well to be competitive in the industry.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
No Day off
Salary / Benefits
We are like a family in Du Ek Sam Inc. All our bosses are very accommodating and approachable when it comes to our problems and other stuffs, plus their salary is above average, I don't experience delayed payroll or whatnot.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
The Company is doing great especially with the Incentives,Salary,Productive Environment,The Bad/Worst thing is that The Manager,He is using his Position to drag down his employees to be mention the Service (Motorcycle) that was used by the Collectors,Its said that Collectors is being prioritizes after changing another unit but the Manager Insist that hes the one gonna used it,Of course as a lower position i gave the chance to my Manager but the next day he sell it to another person (not part of the company) I feel so exhausted on what my manger did He betrayed me As well as the companies agreement,I dont think hes not a good Manager to follow, "A manager/buy and sell sideline" Over using his position" I HOPE THIS WILL SEND TO THE CEO OF DU EK SAM AND ADDRESSED TO ALL MANAGERS!
Pros
free snacks, incentives
Cons
"A manager/buy and sell sideline" Over using his position"
Salary / Benefits
give more experience on how dealing with customer and how to handle under pressure in terms of collection and give the satisfaction of customer in terms of service
Pros
incentives
Salary / Benefits
Manager is very considerable and easy to open with ideas. Nice work place and strict on implementing company rules which is very effective on the productivity of the store.
Pros
Free snacks and w/ monthly incentives
Salary / Benefits
The company office hours is form Monday to Saturday from 8:30am to 6:00PM.

This company I learned the real world of accounting practice..

The hardest part od my job is that before the company has no system & as a bookkeeper/accountant it's hard to consolidate reports because we are using microsoft excel & microsoft word only.

The most enjoyable part is that the company gives monthly incentives.
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is fun and very challenging.O have learn a lot specially in the field of supervision and managing people.i have met differwnt kinds of person with different personalities.I gain ample knowledge in decision making and understanding each everyone differences.
Salary / Benefits
Opens not so early in the morning with fully air conditioned building having numerous products displayed inside. In four years of sales experience, i became a candidate for managerial level. Workplace is composed of lively employee and clean environment. The hardest part of the job is handling costumer complaints and do follow ups on delinquent costumers. And the most enjoyable job is traveling in different part of the province, exploring freely while doing your job.
Pros
Travel and snack allowance with monthly incentives
Cons
Overtimes
Salary / Benefits
my co workmates are very friendly. we are helping each other with cooperation to achieve branch target. the management is good, all transactions are well organize. easy to contact other branches.
Pros
free snacks
Salary / Benefits
Entertain clients on their monthly payment for their installment motorcycles. Submit daily reports before the end of the shift. Doing the payroll of the employees.
Salary / Benefits
I woke up early in the morning to prepare my self to go to my work and not to be late. I learned that you need to be discipline, patient and you need to associate in your co-workers. Sometimes I need to overtime and it is take 3- 3.5 hours so I get tired. And that is my hardest part of my job but its OK to me because I love my job. I am enjoying to associate with other people like our customer
Pros
free snack
Cons
long hous
Salary / Benefits
Being an employee of Du Ek Sam, Inc., I am so happy to be a part of this company because most of my co-employee were good and there is a lot of benefits like smi, incentives, and free snacks.
Pros
with incentives and free snacks
Cons
eight hours
Salary / Benefits
Duty Hours 8:00 am-5:30 pm, Monday to Saturday , Management is Ok only the working day until Saturday and we have office even holidays..So far pressure in our Monthly Target is the hardest part of our job, but the company give complete benefits to all employees we learned a lot because we had seminars and product orientation, also Trip incentive yearly local and abroad.
Pros
w/ lodging allowance, meal allowance if travel, MC service provided w/ gas allowance
Cons
duty hours Monday-Saturday and during holidays
Salary / Benefits
I am recently working as a branch cashier at Du Ek Sam, Inc. motorcycle and appliance dealer. I've been working for 6 yrs and had fun, enjoyed together with my co workers and most especially hardworking employee to sustain the needs for my family.
Cons
8 hrs
Salary / Benefits
For almost 8 months working on this company, i have learned a lot. I love the way my co-worker communicates with each employee. I am having fun working on this company. The only problem is that i have to look for another job that would best suits my qualifications.
Pros
Co-worker are easy to deal with.
Cons
Low salary.
Salary / Benefits
A company where I learned a lot regarding financial and operational audit. Since I am dealing with audit stuffs, it seemed to be stressful at times but I was able to cope up with the help of my co-employees. I worked hard but I enjoyed at the same time.
Pros
Allowances for board and lodging
Cons
Long hours of work