DSV Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Being part of this company is okay, many activities and etc. People are nice but not all. Goods workplace, management and this company is top 4 in freight forwarding world wide. The hardest part of this job is not all are direct besides we are under agency.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing people as well as the ambiance of the office. It is a big privilege to work with this kind of company because the people there treats you like a family.
Salary / Benefits
In DSV-UTI Shared Services Manila, you will learn how to improve your speed at work and reach deadline in a timely manner. I also learn how to manage time and be a team player.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Heavy workload
Salary / Benefits
Everyday people in the workplace are busy as they seat down on their chair they start working. I learned so many things, specially regarding with the exportation sometimes I'm the who arranged the documents that will be needed and recorded it well. The management was also good to their employees. The workplace, some people are not go well with each other and that's the one I don't like if I will be hired in some companies. Maybe the hardest part of the job is the arranging of documents, permits to export. The most enjoyable part is when you are dealing with your clients.
I worked in DSV from June 2015 up to present ,
The hardest part of my Job is when i have a lot of paper works need to do, but concentration is the best to finish all the task that given to me .. and also the people sorrounds you , be kind and be patient ...
Salary / Benefits
DSV Air & Sea, Inc offers good oppurtunity to all employees. The company also provides just compensation and benefits to all its staff. They let your voice be heard and feel important. Gives a good working environment.
Pros
Bonuses, yearly increase
Cons
Away from my family
Salary / Benefits
critical workloads very challenging on my part.

open to other opportunities given ny the company.

inability to secure employment status due to acquisition.
Pros
challenging work
Cons
Acquisition of UTI to DSV
Salary / Benefits
Daily work load is always fun to do it's like singing ABC.
I learned to love my work and do it with hard work and patience.

Even though there are few problems and quarrels with the management and co-workers, we still end up with team work.

The most enjoyable part of my Job is the hardest part of my Job.
Salary / Benefits
The company provided more knowledge in terms in logistics. I have learned more specially in handling customers, to handle their shipment inbound and outbound. Most worker's are enable to secure their knowledge to become a better person.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DSV?
8 hours of works 8-5 pm every day Monday-Friday
Learned how minimize my work setting to finish all day to day activity

Great Managements

Nice co-workers

Encoding

To finish may job at time
Pros
Free Coffee, juices, water
Cons
Long Hours