DREAMBUILDERS PRO, INC.

DREAMBUILDERS PRO, INC. Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Giod working experience for my line of work.

Recriitment process is fast and easy. The whole experience with the company. It's just that the job is not really for me. Working on construction site is not really meant for me.

Pros

Salary is reasonable.

Cons

The facility is not goid for me.

Challenging, Poor Management, Low Salary.

No increase in salary even if you pass the anual evaluation. Overwhelming workload. They don't take good care of their valuable people. Some process are unnecessary.

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Long hours, no salary increase, overwhelming workload, stressful environment.

Family like culture.

Although we have challenging day-to-day work, it never stresses us out since I feel like I'm working with a family. My colleagues are approachable and always ready to help and collaborate.

Pros

Free staffhouse, utilities (e.g. Water, electricity), hot and cold mineral water. Spacious site office. Friendly colleagues

Cons

No merit increase no matter how hard you work. No career growth.

Interesting, competitive, challenging

We start as early as 7am which was good since we end the day by 4pm. Early out at work give us enough time to do some groceries or do personal transaction with government agencies like paying utility bills or phone bills.The job is more of a repeated process, but everyday dealing with the workers needs is challenging. Work place values more of the attitude thus keeping everyone at their best behavior.The hardest part is the number of due reports, specially when the payroll of the weekly and the semi-monthly comes at the same time and a random case occurred that put every admin officer to stop and join a meeting to resolve the situation while back in your mind you have hiring that also needs your attention.I enjoy the party organizing so every anniversary, Christmas party, or any celebration the company wants to give to the employees I am excided preparing it. Seeing the happy faces of our workers for receiving something beyond the agreement shows their appreciation for all the efforts and good intention of the team.

It department attitude problem boss

I had the very worst conpany experience.before that I had a very good company. Because of the very good offer I was able to resign to my very stable company not knowing my future that lies on this company. I had a bery bad boss. My contract was floating .compqny is good but because of the bad attitude boss I was not able to be regularized. Company is ok except for IT department

Fun workplace

The employees are so friendly and fun to work with inside and outside of the workplace. Salary and benefits is good and the working environment is great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DREAMBUILDERS PRO, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • DREAMBUILDERS PRO, INC.