DREAMBUILDERS PRO, INC. Employee Reviews

Philippines20 reviews

Learning experience

Pros:Many learning experience for starting professionalCons:Monday to saturday 7am-4pm.Power tripping boss.Unpaid overtime.Many bosses which do not train you but often puts more work.

Poor Management, No Work-Life Balance

- Over micromanagement of higher-ups. They delegate a task and demands an immediate result without enough resources and manpower.- PIC is not a good communicator and a listener and applies power tripping to its subordinates.- Uniforms and other PPE will be deducted on your final pay if you don’t stay for a min. of 1 year or 2 years.- You will not enjoy life because you have to work 48hrs to 56hrs in a week. They will also mentioned you on group chat even if you already time-out.- No communication allowance even though their means of interaction is through messenger. No wifi at office.

Pros

Free aircon

DREAMBUILDERS PRO, INC. insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

No Work Life Balance, Low salary

Low salary. No work life balance to staff. But you will learn a lot from technicalities and other task to be given to you. Overall it was just for experience only.

My colleagues where the project I belong to was indeed a great team!

I had a great team, wherein you can feel that everybody was like your family. My colleagues where the project I belong to was indeed a great team! The problem is our head office, sometimes, lack of support with remote projects.

Pros

Complete benefits

Cons

Project based only. Less chances of getting a regular Job.

Multi tasking on site designation. Even though is not your dutiesbase on ung contract

No increase salary but increases duties and responsibilities base on my experience. Somtimes in a day i have working about 20 to 24 hours that couse my health slow down. And so that i deside to resigned to prior my health. Boss did not concern your health. Base on my experience in project site.

Pros

Free uniform

Poor Management System, Fun Workplace

Excellent work and personal relationships with my teammates. Helped and assisted me throughout my stay in the company. Kind supervisors.Open OT, however too much workload due to the lack of manpower and resources.Would recommend it for fresh graduates as a training ground.The hardest part would be the coordination of the project site with upper management. Badly needs improvement regarding management and more benefits for employees.

Not good to work at due to the president who is the protector of the subcobtractors

The president sided the contractor when you try to ensure the work to be in order, the president always defended the subcontractors ...Working in the company is not good.

Fun workplace but low compensation

Young company, lots of processes are still found with loopholes and problems. Redundant reports and monitorings. Conducive for learning but no annual salary merit.

Productive and Fun workplace

I learned a lot while working in this company. The workmates and the bosses are kind and they will assist you all throughout the project and the team treats you as family

Experience is satisfying.

It is always a busy day for me as I am in operations department but it's fine because from being so busy, this is where i learn a lot. i enjoy every experience everyday even if its tiring.

No Annual Increase

Management doesn't care about their employees, No Salary increase just workload increase, Full of politics, Stressful environment, not safe and secure, the facility and office is not good for me, no career growth you will just stuck on the same position with the same task every year, no seminars to improve your skills.

Pros

None!

Cons

Poor Management, Low Salary and no salary increase

No salary increase and management doesn't care about their employees

Work and colleagues are fine unless if you have a stressful boss who lacks empathy to its subordinate. No salary increase just work load increase. No transparency to their employees.Benefits are the usual hmo and gov't mandated benefits.

Fun workplace

Fun work place with good work mates its good they accept fresh graduates. Knowledge wise more on manpower handling reading and executing plans as well as supervising.

Pros

Good work place

Cons

No compensation rise

DPI Review

No salary increase for long tenured employees. Your workload increased but not your salary. No regularization for long-tenured employees. The HR always promise for an increase but never happen

Giod working experience for my line of work.

Recriitment process is fast and easy. The whole experience with the company. It's just that the job is not really for me. Working on construction site is not really meant for me.

Pros

Salary is reasonable.

Cons

The facility is not goid for me.

Challenging, Poor Management, Low Salary.

No increase in salary even if you pass the anual evaluation. Overwhelming workload. They don't take good care of their valuable people. Some process are unnecessary.

Pros

Friendly people

Cons

Long hours, no salary increase, overwhelming workload, stressful environment.

Family like culture.

Although we have challenging day-to-day work, it never stresses us out since I feel like I'm working with a family. My colleagues are approachable and always ready to help and collaborate.

Pros

Free staffhouse, utilities (e.g. Water, electricity), hot and cold mineral water. Spacious site office. Friendly colleagues

Cons

No merit increase no matter how hard you work. No career growth.

Interesting, competitive, challenging

We start as early as 7am which was good since we end the day by 4pm. Early out at work give us enough time to do some groceries or do personal transaction with government agencies like paying utility bills or phone bills.The job is more of a repeated process, but everyday dealing with the workers needs is challenging. Work place values more of the attitude thus keeping everyone at their best behavior.The hardest part is the number of due reports, specially when the payroll of the weekly and the semi-monthly comes at the same time and a random case occurred that put every admin officer to stop and join a meeting to resolve the situation while back in your mind you have hiring that also needs your attention.I enjoy the party organizing so every anniversary, Christmas party, or any celebration the company wants to give to the employees I am excided preparing it. Seeing the happy faces of our workers for receiving something beyond the agreement shows their appreciation for all the efforts and good intention of the team.

It department attitude problem boss

I had the very worst conpany experience.before that I had a very good company. Because of the very good offer I was able to resign to my very stable company not knowing my future that lies on this company. I had a bery bad boss. My contract was floating .compqny is good but because of the bad attitude boss I was not able to be regularized. Company is ok except for IT department

Fun workplace

The employees are so friendly and fun to work with inside and outside of the workplace. Salary and benefits is good and the working environment is great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DREAMBUILDERS PRO, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about DREAMBUILDERS PRO, INC. in popular locations

• DREAMBUILDERS PRO, INC.