Dornier Technology

Dornier Technology Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good start for gaining experience especially for aviation. Friendly supervisor and will teach you everything they know to guide you to become a better professional
Sehr gutes Arbeitsumfeld, freundliche und zuvorkommende Mitarbeiter, gutes Team
Salary / Benefits
toxic work environment. worst management. they are deducting government contribution from the employees but they are not paying on SSS, PHIC and Pag-ibig.
Salary / Benefits
This company is solely concentrated on its revenue and does not think about its employees welfare. It often violate its own rules and regulations, example forcing their employees to work on long hours without rest intervals.
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
indefinite overtimes
Salary / Benefits
I learn a lot of things during my stay in dornier. I can able to meet, different people with different culture. You need to respect and value others.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
health care
Salary / Benefits
I've been training there for several months the ambiance there is good. It's just that they don't have a proper workflow for each of the department.
Pros
Ambiance is good
Cons
Lots of miscommunications
Salary / Benefits
A wonderful company for starting employees where the aviation industry was being introduced. The company is also well managed and had a lot of facilities.
Salary / Benefits
I experienced assisting my superior in finding appropriate aircraft maintenance manuals for inspection and maintenance purposes. I also experienced conducting Non-destructive inspections such as Eddy Current and Magnetic Particle Inspections and visual inspections using Borescope.
Pros
kind employees
Cons
location
Salary / Benefits
-i do PO, RFQ'S, COMPARATIVE REPORTS, -I learned a lot of things such as aircraft training's etc. -I love my co-worker's they have my back as i have theirs. -hardest part is the AOG BASIS -enjoyable part is the job itself.