DMCI Homes

DMCI Homes Employee Reviews

Philippines82 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Maintain the cleanliness of designation areas. Use all cleaning equipment. Arrange all cleaning materials after used. Obey rules and regulations at all times
Salary / Benefits
I have been with DMCI Homes for almost 2 years. My 2 years experience and learning was like working for other companies for 5 years. It was a compressed and challenging time to work there but very rewarding. Compensation is satisfactory however being promoted is really based on your skills, and knowledge and performance. Staying there is a factor. You just have to be vocal with your managers and supervisors on your career growth, challenges, and if you feel you deserve a raise, you can talk about it with your managers but it really will depend on your performance. This is the only company where I feel I belong and it feels like a family. Fortunately, I was part of the MEP team, the most intact and family-like group I have ever experienced in my career. This is very good for new graduates and experienced ones. For supervisory and up, you really need to step-up and impress them if you want to get in DMCI Homes.
Salary / Benefits
Good! Weekly meeting for you to be more productive. Benefits and more gift from your management and leaders. Loving and caring sales manager and project manager.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive culture. You are going to be paid well for the results and the managers are very friendly overall. No time in and tie out required and you will be judged solely on your results
Salary / Benefits
DMCI homes is help you to suit your own skill besides of good HR department the applicant is free medical and the management is good theres always pray and exercise before working
Salary / Benefits
You need to become smart when it comes to deal with client. You need to be professional all the time and dress neat. We all know Sales is a very stressful job but this kind of job will give you a better future.
Salary / Benefits
Managers and co-workers are all accomodating and friendly. Benefits are all good on December(whole ber months). The company provide sports activity in the 6th floor covered court
Salary / Benefits
this company will give you a chance to grow professionally. they made sure that all of your work responsibility is appropriate to you. benefits are okay.
Salary / Benefits
What i learned is to being positive all the time, specially Im in sales. Workplace culture is the best because we push each other to our goals and dreams
Salary / Benefits
a good place to work. friendly colleagues. management are supportive. you tend to be excited working here on your first few years but doesn't pay good with respect to your work loads
Salary / Benefits
The company itself was very accommodating. The process for applying for internship was fast as I had a referral and the location assignment was also considered properly.
Salary / Benefits
DMCI Homes is a good working experience especially to the newly graduate. You will be exposed to the property management. It is also good to experience different concerns interms of equipments and facilities especially unit concerns
Pros
Seminars
Cons
On-call concerns
Salary / Benefits
Hardwork and perseverance will be recognized. Annual increase and fair wages is also given. The benefits are also fair. You are covered from the time you are employed.
Salary / Benefits
Great management! The management pushes us out of our comfort zone to be better leaders and engineers and to check our limits and improve our skills.
Salary / Benefits
Working with DMCI Homes is like playing its fun and exciting. Everyday we used to post online information about the properties we sell and look for new clients who's interested in investing new properties, It's hard to look for a client but still since im motivated i goaled to get at least 20 prospective clients a month. I enjoyed working because of friendly environment who provides everything and a great incentive.
Salary / Benefits
Receiving a complain and concerns from Condo unit owner was the typical day at work. I learned that you must be patient and approachable in communicating the clients. The hardest part is to receive harsh word from unit owner. The most enjoyable part is every finance meeting. You talk about the finances condition of the property management and you always have activities that is fun.
Salary / Benefits
i was well oriented by my superior with my assigned tasks on the first day. other people from HR also taught me other things that are helpful and the workplace is fun
Salary / Benefits
DMCI Homes primarily invest on new professionals who are seeking early development towards Engineering career. The company values and nurture new professionals and invest on them.

DMCI Homes seniors are very supportive in executing project objectives and solving project hindrances. I have a very good experience when I was working for the company as my team, including subcontractors and suppliers, were cooperative and we were working hand in hand with each other to achieve project targets.
Salary / Benefits
Working at DMCI Homes was pretty neat. People were nice, everyone was driven to meet their goals and find ways to meet quotas, the office real felt homey. My entire experience there was great till it lasted. Still get to talk to my previous team till this day.
Pros
Free lunch at times
Cons
Low salary, high investment
Salary / Benefits
A busy day for everyone due to there's a lot of applicant. Fun and enjoyable work environment because my superiors are easily to approached and talk to.
Salary / Benefits
DMCI Homes has become my training ground and i can say that this company thought me a lot about customer service. How to be sympathetic without compromising the company policies.
Pros
Quarterly Fostering
Cons
High Standard KRA