DMC Urban Property Developers, Inc

DMC Urban Property Developers, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

productive

we sell houses here so we learn how to communicate with other people how to give them what they need instead of what they want. we also learn that having good attitude here is the best key to success

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hour

Poor management and toxic environment

Poor management. They undervalued employees and has favotism. The old employees are always violationg rules, such as; dress code and gossiping around. Not good environment. So many Tsismosas around the office.

Lot of things you will learn.

Lot of things you can learn on this company. However, promotion and growth will take very long time. The company joins in different leagues which helps its employees to relax and free their minds from stress.

Pros

Group Insurance, OT Allowance

Cons

Slow promotion

Very productive place

Being here in this company for the past six (6) years, I might say, it's worth to work here. Co-workers and Superiors are warm to work with. They always aiming for good results for the betterment of ourselves and also the company. Working as one team is always our target.

Pros

Good management

Cons

nothing

A good place to work at

I have nothing bad to say to this company. Good people and a good environment. Job wise, I enjoyed it most of the time. A bit difficult but the challenge keep me going.

We are not only working, we also have fun with our quarterly sports fest

We are not working for 8 hrs only. We have too much work in accounting but i really enjoy working even we stayed overnight just to finish our deadline because the whole department is working as a team. We compliment each other and we are learning from each other. Accounting is a very tough job especially in audit season. Also we have weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual deadline excluding the day to day transaction. But we learn how to be patient so we can achieve our goal.

Pros

free dinner and taxi fare if we stay after 7pm (overtime)

Cons

8am to 4am working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DMC Urban Property Developers, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits