Djarna Manpower Services Corporation

Djarna Manpower Services Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

sometimes rare,but fun workplace.

Nice people,who cares all the employee,taking care of us.,so hard but thats the part of our work.im so sad because its early to finish the contract.**

Pros

Bring your own food, all your needs like hygiene.

Cons

Sometimes long hours, but diffinitely its good be part of that company.

ayos naman mgpasahod

good communication to the workers paying in a good salary .maganda magpasahod .minsan delay naman magpasahod pero 2days lang naman tsaka ayos sila magpakita sa tao ng maga2ndan' ugali..

Working at DMSC you have to focus on monitoring of the company budget and cash position it was fun to handle a company that give you challenges every day.

reproductive and give a chance to gain more another knoledge or gain more experience

for being part of djarna Manpower Services Corporation,i learned alot of things like to handle the other peoples attitude how to get along with them,how to explain something to them.its challenging for me to be with them because their different attitude.but im happy to be part of them.

enjoy and knownledge

hard work and humble, stay calm down then no absent minded, always smile and happy to serve you then im ready to work and enhance my ability and knowdlege to in your company

Pros

free time

Cons

coffee break

Productive and comfortable work place

I learned a lot here I learned how to used any equipment The management is nice My work place is comfortable and safe The most enjoyable part of my job is I learned a lot

Pros

Free trainings

Cons

fun and have knowledge to clean suroundings

Im hard working also i can work with overtime in my shift our management are very kind they give our salary in proper . The benifits are always latest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Djarna Manpower Services Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits