Direct

Direct Employee Reviews

Just a temporary position

I personally do not like to speak unfavorably about any company, it's really just not a good look. This was temporary employment, and was happy to have it.

Pros

Overtime

Excelente para crescer

Gostei muito, aprender + do que acrescentei, empresa dar oportunidade para crescimento

Empresa dinâmica e agradável de se trabalhar

A empresa tem um ambiente agradável para se trabalhar, apesar do salário ser baixo tem bons benefícios como plano de saúde e odontológico, além de vale refeição, o trabalho é braçal e por vezes acaba sendo bem desgastante.

Pros

Vale refeição, ambiente leve e descontraído

Cons

Trabalho é mais braçal e o salário é baixo comparado com outras empresas do mesmo ramo.

Empresa muita boa

A Direct é uma empresa Boa pra se trabalhar, mas a parte da liderança muito fraca, e só tem oportunidade para ficar quem agradar os líderes se não forem pra sua cara vc tá na rua.

Pros

Refeição na empresa

Cons

Líderes

Everything is good

My work was completed It was a great and organized work and all the employees in the company were in good relationship with the management Everyone feels a sense of belonging to the company

Busy, stressful, productive company

Very busy and productive environment challenging and rewarding worklife balance could be better small run company but looked after by manager overall people are friendly

Ok

Mediocre work experience hardly english speaking workers no good communication management was not friendly at all when it came to people of color or that spoke fluent english

Its friendly

Stay in good energy the whole time, dress proffesionaly, smile and eye contact, be confident and dont worry about getting too nervous they understand it happens.

Very good place to get motivated and, well driven, not a good place if you are shy or self conscious because of the amount of rejection we get everyday.

boa empresa.

boa empresa, oferece ótimos ganhos. empresa muito correta e séria.

Pros

ótimos ganhos.

Cons

vale refeição.

Great working environment

Enjoyed my time at Inc Direct and the people that work there are fantastic! Work culture was great and everyone is very supportive. Left due to relocation.

It's been too long since I've worked there to really know the curtain fireman

When I worked there there was a really a lot of pressure to cross sell items for customers sometimes they don't really need was not really impressed with the company it may have changed recently so I don't really know what it's like now

Good

I like to work here. But need remote one to be free in movements. I want to travel and work anywhere I want. That's all, thank you.

Boa empresa

Empresa boa dinâmica, agradável com boa estrutura, mais com uma negatividade só pra final se ano passou este período manda 80% dos funcionários embora.

Pros

Corte de funcionários precocemente

Cons

Corte de funcionários

Hardest part of the job

Definitely the hardest part of the job was the responsibility the be receive the right product and the right amounts. Thousands of dollars were in line and one little mistake could be catastrophic.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere

Cons

low payment

Good atmosphere

Good place to work sadly they closed down had they still been around I would still be with them every one was friendly from the staff to the management they took an interest in all there personal

Pros

Good people to work with

Admin work

Good day at work Learned very good things Work good with vo workers Customer work Learn things Hard worker Work under stres Learned quickly

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Good

I Started In Direct Group As A Laser Operator For 3 Years...... Then Become A Team Lead For 7 Years........My Job Is Running The Shift...Helping The Co-Workers....... Fixing The Machine Issues........

entertain the costumer well

give your best smile,always respect your costumer,rendering excellent service and exceedingguest expectation,always assist the costumer and maintain the cleanliness

Pros

free board and lodging

Cons

8 hours

Pays the bills

I go in and check stock in from off the back of a lorry!! That and putting it away and a bit of picking now and then, the money is not good and management is awful and do not get me started on HR. Apart from that its not too bad.

Pros

Good bunch of lads.

Cons

Management. HR

empresa agradavel

empresa agradavel e investia no crescimento do funcionario dando palestra e cursos .

Pros

refeição na empresa

Cons

nao fornecia vale refeição

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits