Direct Sourcing Solutions

Direct Sourcing Solutions Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I love the management because they appreciate your value as an employee The most enjoyable part was a bonding of every department Good management and with work/life balance
Pros
High Salary, Good management
Cons
Salary / Benefits
I do have a flexible schedule and no standard Overtimes. The culture is good and can adopt easily. Productive and Fun colleagues are just around the office.
Salary / Benefits
Pros: Competitive salary, good environment workplace, very accommodating admin work-life balance schedule, free coffee, and flexible schedule. Cons: some Lead or pioneers don't want to share their knowledge with the people they don't feel or like. everyone wants to climb their way up and it became a bad habit that they don't want to help the juniors.
Salary / Benefits
The management is okay as well as the working environment. Work-life balance is highly practiced so the employees can still have life aside from spending time at work.
Salary / Benefits
The company provides us with a vibrant culture which allows us to mature and grow as an individual. Management ensures the well being of each employee going the extra mile by providing us a secure work place and environment.