Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati11 reviews
Good Workplace.
We support the network engineers in their task. I have learned a lot and progress my knowledge in networking. I enjoyed working being a support intern.
Fun workplace, Happy people
It is fun working here. Flexible time schedule, caring co-workers, and challenging work experiences. Will be one of your favorite employer if you ever have a chance to work here. Highly recommendable.
Salary / Benefits
Learned something new related IT skills
I've learned a lot from this company about IT related. I meet some people who are excellent in network department and systems department. They share their skills to me.
Pros
free parking
Cons
15 hours
Good working place
The working time is flexible. The work area is good. The management is cooperative. The team is good. The hardest part is when year end comes because records are no so good
Pros
flexible time
Work life in Dimension Data
With the strong drive to hit the Margin. forces the company to do a lot of cost cutting affecting the capability to create process and buy/build tools. the lack of these items force the people to do more work and therefore affect work life balance.
Productive environment
> I had been an intern on this company
> What we do is we verify the serial numbers of equipments, such as routers, switches, IP phones etc

> We learned the basics of networking

> The management took good care of us even if we are not a regular employee
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Company needs improvement on management area
Working environment is acceptable. Management needs to improve a lot. Some managers are just buying time and not exerting needed effort to keep the business running.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Country Club Management
Salary / Benefits
Good learning opportunity, not for long term work
Dimension Data has provided good opportunity to broaden my HR knowledge and add Payroll to my skill set.

I am given opportunity to share best practices. As with any Sales company, the main goal of the business is to be able to bring in Sales and revenue. The company has been operating at a loss since 2016 and I am afraid there is little to none job security.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
job security
Salary / Benefits
More fun in work place and my colleague are very supportive
Working with a big company is a gift for me, I learned a lot things like Avaya products. Most of the time I am in the client performing maintenance, troubleshooting and etc. The hardest part of my job is to be a standby engineer, if there is an issue I am the responsible to resolve that issue. Sometimes our SD call me late at night and sometimes I need to go to client on weekends. The most enjoyable part is when I assigned to a project to other location.
working with nice people
perform responsible, organized and productive work while enhancing my skills and developing my full potential as a professional.
Dynamic and Productive Culture
A typical day at work includes filing, handling employee problems/concerns regarding their job, company culture, and their personal problems as well. I also handle other clerical, and administrative task.

I learned that being a Human Resource Assistant is not an easy job. It requires perseverance and a great presence of mind. You have to be a great communicator and mediator between the company and its employees. And as a Human Resource professional, you always have to know the reason behind every new policy, memos, rules, regulations, etc.

DDPH has a great management process, system and team. The Management Team constantly meets to discuss pressing and arising problems, this helps in ensuring that they have solutions to the current problem and solutions for the future problems/concerns as well.

Dimension Data employees were great co-workers. They constantly help you handle the fast-paced culture of the company and make you a competitive employee by challenging you to handle stress effectively and to channel it into a productive way.
Pros
Understanding employers, Employee-centric company
Cons
Job Security, Regularization, Career Advancement
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.
Dimension Data Reviews by Location