Digits Trading Corporation

Digits Trading Corporation Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

toxic, long hours, worse benefits, low salary

Long office hours, toxic environment, you will not developed your career, need to work even rest days or even your not in the office. Worse benefits.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, toxic people, toxic enviroment

Great people and productive workplace

Amazing company! The best company management I had since I worked with several big companies here in the Philippines. Well nothing much to say, but overall it is a place where you can be yourself having youthful and vibrant colleagues who are there with you to give you encouragement and support especially when you need it most. Lastly, having a friendly environment.

Pros

Great benefits, pay and coworkers

Cons

Time is the only factor but not really

Productive and people here are nice. You'll learn everything here

I was about to start my job at DTC before the pandemic (March 16,2020) But due to lockdown, they hold my applicationThey've called me up again last July to start my work there... But instead of 5x a week, they make it 3x a week only... And their compant was a no work no pay basis.People are nice. DTC was an adviseable company for stepping stone ground to everyone who were just begun exploring the corporate world. The office was located within the residential area in qc...No elevator. And the office was on the top of the bldg so you have to take the stairs hehe...No benefits... My requesting was 17k but they made it 14k plus the allowances which makes it more complicated...

Pros

Cons

long hours, no benefits

Must have good selling skills and a friendly person.

Be confident, always smile.If you're going to the interview you have to be there early wearing your formal attire, just answer whatever questions they ask you with honesty and confident.Good luck!

Pros

Free lunch (staff meeting)

Environment

Such a Good environment And good employee that you have and also good respect to other people such us Invite to meal and meet other people to intertain and be friend

Pros

Respect to other people

Fun and Productive Workplace

Overall an amazing place to work. Day to day activities vary, but the high energy remains every day. I really enjoyed my experience working for TDigits Trading Corporation. I would definitely encourage other people to apply.

Nice working here but there's no benefits for Employees.ex (bonuses, separation pay) Workplace is good but need for proper alignment. There's nothing new for come and go employees because of workload and culture shock. I can do a multi-tasking job. I enhance my ability and be flexible in all things.

Pros

Big discount for their products

Cons

long hours and location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digits Trading Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Salary / Benefits